2/friends reunion👯

Hey sparkers, here's another amazing and exiting chapter of teen life DISCOVERED MYSTERY.
Hope you love it.

***************************

      I stood  in my room looking directly at my mirror,still shocked by what I saw. It wasn't a fucking dream,it was real and how did the figure I couldn't quite figure out,call me Luna.
How did he know my middle name (Ashley Luna Mars)
I was interrupted by my sister who was calling me out for dinner.

"Ash, your still coming?" My sister asked .
"Yeah,be there in few minutes"I replied her,still shocked by what I saw in the mirror.

I came down for dinner,now faced with our nanny,nanny Kate.she was the best and always took care of us like her own children.i could see she already prepared dinner.
"Hey Nan"I called out to her,while giving her a kiss on her cheek.
"Hey love,how was your trip here? " She asked us.
I and Quinn looked at each other and answered. "Very stressful" I could she her face lit up by the answer we gave her . "Sorry for your stressful ride". She  apologized,as if it was all her fault.
"That reminds me" she said , acting like she forgot what she wanted to say.nan Kate,has always had a special way of approaching people.
"Your mom registered you two at fountain high"she concluded " what" I and Quinn shouted with our mouth wide open
"Stop acting that way, you two can't just can't just stay at home all day and beside I already got your uniforms" she said to the two of us ,with a smile on her face.
"Am going to bed" Quinn said to the two of us,as she stood up.
"Already?" Nan Kate asked. "Am feeling kind of tired" she lied with a pretend face. "liar" I shouted "fuck you" she said with a smile
"Language, young lady"nan Kate said to her with a smile on her face
"sorry,good night nan Kate,good night little sis" Quinn apologized as she gave Nan Kate a slight hug and scattered my hair with her hands.
"Ouch" I shouted as I went through my phone, seeing the missed calls and emails,I had earlier received,most of them from Elna of cause.
        "Sorry Nan Kate,I got to go" I said to her,with an apology "go where? " She asked,I could see the look on her face,as if to say,you all want to leave me? .
"Elna wants to  see me"I replied as I gave her a kiss on her cheeks "bye"I said with a wave of my hand,as I left the house with my jacket and a large trousers on.

***************************************"OMG,I haven't seen you in like forever" that was my cheerful,good looking bestie ,elna.she bestonened on me a hug,as her face was lit up with a smile. "Elna, Elna"  I said to her while choking "oh my God,am so sorry " she apologized as she hugged me again,a little loss,these time..
"I've been waiting like forever for you to get here and I can't wait for us to start school, together" she said as excitement covered her face.

Elna was so happy,that she dragged me to the ice cream place, which surprisedly,still open by seven pm.

I and Elna are friends with the owner Mrs Smith,who works for our friends mom.
"Ashley!" I turned to know who called me,only to see another one of my best friend, Sukie, Sukie and Elna's parents are both friends of my parents,so we all get along pretty well. And remember, just because we are rich does not make us spoilt brats.
"Sukie!" I said,as I ran towards her , giving her a large hug."it's been so long" she said to me.
"Yeah,yeah,I came here for ice cream and not for you two to hug each other" Elna said sarcastically. "See who's talking?" Sukie said with another sarcastic reply. "Please guys,I came to celebrate my reunion with you two and me getting into the school here" I quickly announced so they won't be any further argument.
"Your really starting school here?"Sukie asked as she jumped with joy in her heart and hugged me tightly. "I can't wait for the two of us to do everything together" she said with excitement written all over her face." eh em" Elna put up a fake cough
"And also with Elna" Sukie corrected,as she rolled her eyes.we sat there for quite a long time,discussing on how we were all going to make a first good impression,so we wouldn't be shifted into the lame group.
        I returned home  tired and excited as I laid face down on my bed and slept off.

***************************************Hey sparkers, hope you loved these chapter, please vote and comment.cause it is really what keeps me going.
And as you comment, please name that special friend 👯 of yours
                      Love
         Angel spark 5