17/just a talk🙂🤗

That sleep was really what I needed for my brain to relax.
But I was woken up by the smell of food,I couldn't resist.
One thing I was known for was being a foodie.
I didn't know what the time was,but I didn't care .I was so hungry right now.
I dragged myself down the staircase,by following the smell of the
food.
"Hey" someone said to me,as I turned only to be faced by a boy that am properly older than, well just with a few years.
"Hi" I replied his greeting.
" You seem to be up late" he said to me with a questioning look on his face.
"Yeah, I selpt a little bit early,but the smell of food woke me" I explained to him.
"Oh,sorry, that was my fault. Am used to having my meals late at night and having late night snacks" he said to me with a smile across his face.
He likes eating ,he seems to be my kind of person.
"No problem" I said to him with a reassuring smile.
"Hi,am Caleb. Am Aiden's younger brother" he introduced himself,as he stretched his hands towards me.
"Luna" I said to him,as I received his hands.
"Yeah,I know who you are" he said to me and before I could ask him how he knew me, Aiden walked in .

"Hey"  he greeted.
"Hey" I replied him back. He didn't say any other thing ,as he brought some eggs out of the cabinet in the kitchen.

"I think it's time I go to bed. Thanks for the food bro. See you tomorrow Luna
Good  night" Caleb said as he stretched his arms,in a way that  showed he was tired and needed sleep.
"Night Caleb" I and Aiden said to him at the same time,as we looked at each other.
Caleb just chuckled and left.
I was now left alone with Aiden,with an akward silence between us.
I hated being in a room that is quite.

"So?,emmm. Please,do you have my phone?" I asked him politely. Am usually the sassy bitch,but right now I have to play nice and good before he throws me out of this house.
I can't go home, it's already dark .
"It's charging" he said dismissively.
He called me cupcakes early and now he's acting like an ass hole.
We sat across each other with another silence. He's starting to get on my nerves.
Next thing,he walked towards me and leaned and for a minute I taught the unexpected was going to happen,but Instead he opened one of the cupboards and brought out a cooking knife.
I was starting to get annoyed so I stood up from where I was seated down.
"Am going outside" I said to him in a rude voice.
"It's night,you can't go outside" he said, almost sounding nice.
"Well watch me. It's not as if you even care?" I said to him in annoyance and stomped off angrely.
I was expecting him to chase after me but he didn't,he was such a waste of my time.
I went outside to be faced with the beach, ocean and the cold air of the night.
Now,am wishing I brought a sweater along.
I just sat down there on the beach and wrapped my hands around my body,as My mind quickly raised back to Aiden.
I always felt comfort around him,he called me cupcakes earlier and to say the truth,I really loved it,I loved the way he thought of me as a cupcake,I loved the way he smiled at me,I loved the way he took care of everything,I love the fact that his always around me.
I feel am falling for him.
I stayed outside for a few minutes,before I finally decided to go inside.
I walked Inside and shut the door behind me.
I walked straight to the kitchen,cause I was still hungry.
I saw a covered plate on top of the table.i already know it was all Aiden.
I left the plate and turned,only to see Aiden.

"Shit,you scared me" I said to him,as I held my heart that was now beating fast.
"You don't want to eat again?" He asked,as he nudged to the plate of food.
"I lost my appetite" I replied him,crossing my hands.
"Why are you so upset?" He asked again.
"Nothing,just need some sleep" I said to him as I walked past him.
"Fine, I'd walk you" he said to me,as I stopped dead on my tracks.
"No thank you" I replied him,with a sarcastic look on my face.
"Come on" he said to me and before I could protest,he dragged my hands and led me to the room I met him earlier.
He carried me bridal style and placed me on the bed as he raised the bedsheets up .
"Get some sleep, cupcakes" he said as he left the room.
Am feeling my heart beat rapidly as he called me 'cupcakes' again.
You don't think am In love with him,do you?
************************
Hey sparkers,love is on the air,I can't wait to figure out the relationship status of our six characters in the next few chapters.
Am also praying,you find that special person that makes your heart beat fast.
Please remember to keep on reading, voting,commenting,sharing this novel and follow me.
                 Lots of love 😘
         Angelspark5 🥰