15/Two days Nap?🤨

Fuck,I still didn't believe I fainted right in front of fucking Aiden.
Wait he caught me,fuck am messed up.
Fuck,why have I been saying fuck?

As I was in my Little trance or maybe you can call it a nightmare,I had a lot of dreams from when I was little but not with the Mars,my parents,but with different people who I also called my parents.
I was confused,but seemed to just live that life like it was like my regular normal life, I found out I actually knew this Aiden,he was my boyfriend.
No way,maybe my head is just playing tricks on me.
No way,Sukie was dating Mason and Elna was dating Liam .
It seemed to be a werewolf, vampire,witches crazy shit.

What if this wasn't my dream or mind playing tricks on me,what if it was my life before,I started living this whole normal human life.

The last scene I saw was Aiden been stapped,I was literally crying. I felt the pain straight in my heart,as I immediately raised up from the bed with tears running down my face.
I looked around and I was lying down on a bed that wasn't mine,a room that didn't belong to me,I was wearing a big top and shorts that wasn't mine and I was holding someone's hand.

"Are you okay?" Aiden asked,I turned to look at him,as he gave me his worried look on his face.
The only thing that was in my mind was the next act I took.
I pulled my self towards him and gave him a hug and now I wish I didn't.
"Are you okay,I thought you were stapped?" I said to him,as I pulled up his shirt to check.
What the hell was I doing.
He chuckled before he said.
"You remember" I looked up to him in shock. Was he really not worried if he was stapped.
"You fucking do remember" he said as he gave me a smile. I was still shocked.
"Remember what?" I asked in confusion.i even seemed to forget why I was checking if he has been stapped.
"Nothing" he replied me with a sad look on his face and before I could ask another question, Jennie barged in.
"OMG Luna your finally awake" she said as she gave me a hug.
"What do you mean by finally awake?" I asked her with a confused look on my face.
"Emmm,you have been asleep for two days now" she replied me with a shy face.
Did I hear her very well.
" Em,wait ,did you just say for two days?" I asked her with a nervous laugh,to be sure of what she just told me. She nodded her head, confirming  that it was true.
"Holy shit,I got to go, where's my phone?" I asked panicking,cause I've just been told I was asleep for two complete fucking days.
"You have to calm down and take a rest" Jennie said trying to cool me down.
"You want me to calm down, it's like your the one asleep for two days" I said freaking out.
She looked at Aiden and then turned to me and said.
"I think am going to give you guys some space". She said and left the room.
"Hey, it's okay. The doctor said you'll be fine " I looked at him, it's like this people don't understand what am going through.
Just then I looked at the clothes I was wearing and remembered it wasn't mine. As if to read my mind.
"It's ok, nothing happened. I swear,I didn't take advantage of you"I looked at him with a thank you face.
"What would you like to have for breakfast?" He asked me with a polite voice.
I looked at him and asked.
"Can you cook?" He chuckled a bit and then replied.
" We'll just have to see" he smiled again,as he stood up and headed for the door.
I slumped back in the soft bed,as I went through my phone, I could see messages from Nan Kate and my sister Quinn. I texted them back, reassuring them that I was okay.
The door flung open and they was man with plates full of different kinds of food.
"Alp...,sir Aiden asked me to give you these" he said with A smile on his face.
I showed him were to keep them,as two more people with different kinds of food on their plates came in too.
They all dropped it the same place the first man kept his own.
I ate the once I could and for the first time in my life,was full.
I feel like this Aiden of a guy is my guardian angel I've been waiting for.

*****************************
Hey sparkers,this is very exciting. She didn't like Aiden before,but now she seems to be warming up to him.
Tell me in the comment section what you think.
And don't forget to vote, comment and follow me.
                  Lots of love 😘
         Angelspark5 🥰

.