Chapter 1

You see your life flash before your eyes before you breathe your last breath

You see your life flash before your eyes before you breathe your last breath. Is this my last day? I think it is?

Magnus doesn't like to hear the word no. Anyone who dares to say no to him doesn't get a chance to speak ever again as they are silenced forever.

He takes what he wants. No one dares to stand in front of him or challenge him. He is like no other and that's why he is paid the highest in what he does. I don't know how I agreed to date him in the first place but here I am in the apartment that he bought for me in which I have been living for the past year. Tonight I am trembling to face him.

I have come to realize I don't love him. I can't live with him. He is suffocating me and I am losing myself to be someone he wants me to be. He has been training me like an animal to obey him and live a lifestyle he approves of.

Right now I am holding the tiffany box in my hand and crying my life out as I know he doesn't like to hear the word no. I can't say yes. I would rather die than live my life with him.

I stop crying and wipe my tears. I look up front at the balcony. I keep the box on the bed and walk towards it. I look down from the balcony and see a way out of this life. The thought of death seems more soothing than saying no to him. I step on the chair near the edge of the balcony and prepare myself to jump.

"Do you have any idea, how much the value of this apartment will drop if I ever decide to sell this apartment?" Asks Magnus Ashford.
I freeze and couldn't dare to look behind me but could feel him walk towards me. He casually walks next to me and says "no one will buy it from me if they know a stupid girl jumped from here and killed herself" and holds my hand and pulls me off the chair.

He takes me inside the apartment and picks a blanket to wrap me in, that's when he spots the tiffany box on the bed. He wraps the blanket around me and I sit on the bed.
"Explain" demands Magnus.
"I don't want to marry you," I say in one breath.
"Ok. You can pack your bags and leave tomorrow" says Magnus who picks up the tiffany box and puts it in his pocket.
"Magnus, I am sorry" I cry.
He smiles at me and I know I am doomed.
"Save your tears baby. Don't cry over our broken relationship. I promise, I will give you real reasons to cry the second you step out of the apartment" says Magnus, and I regret not jumping off the balcony and dying. Cause I know Magnus will make my life living hell.

This book will have one update per week on wattpad and three chapters update per week on Patreon

If you pledge your support to me on Patreon, you will get...

Support now.. See you there.