Chapter 25

Aiden stood over Raffaele, looking at him laying on the pool of his blood. He looks up at Daisy still holding the frying pan and very calmly asks "what led to this?"
"H-he touched" whispers Daisy.
Aiden takes a deep breath and says "he has been doing a lot more to you than touching in this past year. Now, all of a sudden you grew balls and decided to kill him. Bitch, you've been whoring around with any man you meet. Couldn't you take a few more days of some hard fuck and beating?" Says Aiden angry at her.
"He didn't touch me," says Daisy and looks at Penny who was looking intensely at Raffaele. Aiden looks at Penny and then says "son of bitch" and kicks Raffaele.
Raffaele makes a grunting sound which made everyone panic. He tries to get up but falls back on the floor and goes unconscious again.
"What do we do? Wait, let's get him a doctor" says Aiden and makes a call.
"Let him die, please" begs Daisy.
"You don't get it bitch. We need him. He has a whole chain of human trafficking Magnus and his father are working on taking down. Without him, we can't do shit" says Aiden.

"No, I won't let you save him," says Daisy and hits Aiden with the frying pan.
"Fuck bitch, that hurt," says Aiden and continues "fuck off". He calls a man and sees Daisy picking Penny and trying to run out through the door. He stops her and before Daisy would hit him again with a frying pan, he takes it from her and throws it away.
"You are not going anywhere," says Aiden.
"Please, let me go" begs Daisy.
"No," says Aiden was arguing with Daisy.

Raffaele's two men bring in the doctor and look at Raffaele and then at Daisy.
"She killed Salvador and tried to kill Raffaele?" Asks one of the men.
Aiden sees an opportunity and says "yeah, she wanted to kill Raffaele and take over all the business. Bitch crazy man" says Aiden.
"So we follow her orders?" Asks one of the men.
"How bad can she be? Better than him" says Aiden pointing at Raffaele.
"We work for Raffaele," says one man.
"She is his wife and he is not in a state to give orders," says Aiden and both men watch the doctor bandage Raffaele's head.

With the help of the two men, Aiden carries Raffaele to his room and lay him on the bed.
"What now?" Asks one of the men.
"We prepare for Salvadore's funeral and get ready to announce Daisy as Raffaele's wife who will be in charge in his absence," says Aiden.
Both men nod and go out of the room to spread the word.

Aiden leaves Raffaele in the room and goes to search for Daisy who had run out of the mansion. Aiden rolls his eyes and drags Daisy back into the mansion.
"Leave me please" begs Daisy holding Penny in her arms.
"Bitch you better behave," says Aiden and continues to drag her into the mansion, ignoring Penny's cry.

Aiden pushes Daisy into the room with Raffaele and says "stay here"
"No," says Daisy.
"Bitch you better stop..." Says Aiden and receives a slap from Daisy.
"Stop calling me that," says Daisy.
"You want respect, then earn it," says Aiden and leaves the room.

Both Penny and Daisy look at the passed-out Raffaele.
"I don't want to be here," says Penny with her eyes swollen from crying.
Daisy thinks and goes into the walk-in closet. She picks an oversized hoodie. She wears it and pulls Penny close, making her hug her. She wraps the hoodie around her and zips it.
"No one will take you away from me," says Daisy and holds her close in her warm embrace.

Daisy was in the closet with her eyes shut, holding Penny close, when she felt someone caress her cheek. She opens her eyes to see Magnus.
"Am I dreaming?" Asks Daisy.
Magnus smiles and bends down to kiss her lips. The kiss was soft and comforting. He breaks the kiss and wipes a tear that escaped her closed eyes. She opens her eyes and says "you sent me back"
"I wanted you to fight and kill your monster. And then return to me without any fear" says Magnus.
"He is alive," says Daisy.
"He has to pay a lot before he dies. He has to pay for all the children he sold. He has to pay for all the pain he has given you" says Magnus.
"How?" Asks Daisy.
"Let me teach you," says Magnus and kisses her lips again.

Raffaele finally opens his eyes in the darkness of the night. He felt cold from the floor he was on. He felt his one arm and leg held down with something heavy. His head hurt and once his sight was clear, he just wanted to go back to the unconscious. He sat up on the floor and looks forward to where his bed is. He saw Magnus seated at the edge of the bed and between his spread legs was Daisy busy sucking his dick.

"You got a comfortable bed too," says Magnus smirking at Raffaele.
"And a whore for a wife," says Raffaele leaning back at the wall behind him.
"She is not married to you. You should have married her though. Well again, I would have had her anyways" says Magnus.
"You like used and trashed things, I see. Don't you like to eat someone else's shit" says Raffaele irritated with all the anger in the world.
"I like mining diamonds even from the worst places," says Magnus and runs his hand over Daisy's hair.
"It's a dangerous job. You may die" says Raffaele.
"Reward is worth it if I make it," says Magnus and stands up. He pulls Daisy to stand and turns her to look at Raffaele while standing behind her.
"Tell me who you belong to? Who do you love?" Asks Magnus glaring at Raffaele.
"I love you, Magnus," says Daisy.
"I love you too Daisy," says Magnus and takes her to bed.

Raffaele watches Magnus fuck Daisy right in front of him, on his bed.
"Stop it" screams Raffaele and tries to pull the chains whose ends were bolted to the floor. He screams for his men but no sound went out of the room. He watches as Magnus climbs on daisy and rubs his naked body on hers. He watches Magnus take her tits in his mouth and suck, squeeze and rub it on his face. Raffaele stops screaming when he sees Magnus go down on Daisy and she arches her back, fisting the bedspread. Raffaele screams no when Magnus positions himself at her core and thrusts in her.
Raffaele was pulling on his chain when he hears her moaning Magnus's name.

Raffaele was panting and so were Daisy and Magnus, but for completely different reasons.
Raffaele was panting with anger and wanted to kill Magnus.
"Nothing like sex in your girlfriend's ex's bed," says Magnus and walks toward Raffaele fixing his pants.
"You will die," says Raffaele with grinding teeth.
"Everyone dies someday. But your death is near" says Magnus and removes a syringe from his pocket.
"What's that?" Asks Raffaele.
"This is a magic potion which will turn you into a princess," says Magnus, and Daisy giggles from behind him, seated on the bed cross-legged covering herself with Magnus's shirt.
Raffaele glares at Daisy but before he would say anything, Magnus was ready to inject him.
Raffaele fights Magnus with his left hand and leg but Magnus overpowers him and pins him down. Magnus injects his neck and whispers in his ear "good night sleeping beauty"
"What's your plan?" Asks Raffaele.
"To take you down. Simple plan, isn't it" says Magnus and gets off Raffaele and continues "this time I know I will succeed as your father is no more to cover your ass"
"You think you can finish me?" Asks Raffaele slowly feeling the effect of the drug.
"Your end is in her hand," says Magnus and points at Daisy.

"Get ready to face the consequences of what you have done and..." Says Magnus, smirks and says "created"
Raffaele looks at Daisy who was looking back at Raffaele with something he didn't see in her eyes before.
Hope.