Chapter 22

Daisy wakes up on Magnus's bed and holds her head to come back to her senses. In a faint voice from far away, she could hear Penny's voice. Penny was calling her and instinctively Daisy stood up and with wobbly legs, starts walking towards Penny's voice.

Daisy stood at the top of the staircase and sees Penny calling for her while Asher and Christine try to calm her down.
"Daisy" screams Penny crying.
Daisy rushes down the stairs and was about to run towards Penny when a strong arm wraps around her waist, stopping her from reaching Penny.
"Penny" calls Daisy in an hourse voice. She watches as Penny is carried away.

Daisy struggles to let loose of the strong arm and turns to see Magnus glaring at her.
"Penny" whispers Daisy.
"She won't live here anymore," says Magnus.
"No," says Daisy and tries to fight Magnus to let her go. Finally when she hears "Daisy save me" she bites Magnus's arm and pushes him away.

Daisy runs to the entrance and fights to take Penny from Asher. But she falls to the ground when Christine slaps her hard.
"I can't wait for Magnus to get rid of the garbage in his house," says Christine.
Daisy stands up and was about to reach Daisy again when Asher says "I'll keep her safe from Raffaele"
Daisy stops and looks at Asher with wide eyes.
"Penny is safe in our mansion which has high-end security for me, the ex-chief of police, and the CEO of a very large criminal law firm. No one can dare breach our security" explains Asher which calms Daisy. She looks at Penny and then back at Asher and says "take me with you"
"If you come with us, then you can't call your lover to do god knows what," says Christine.
"Sit in the car Christine" warns  Asher and Christine still glaring at Daisy taking a seat in the car. Asher looks at Daisy and says "Magnus has something to discuss with you, after that, I promise I'll unite you both myself"
"Promise?" Asks Penny in Asher's arms, crying.
"I promise," says Asher who places his hand on Daisy's cheek and says "be strong. I know you are strong"

Asher leaves with Penny and crying Daisy behind.
"Hey, whore. Boss wants you in his room" says Aiden.
Daisy was crying and passed Aiden who comments "he is pissed at you. Raffaele sent him the video of you fucking him on boss's bed"

Daisy enters the room and sees Magnus looking at the bed.
"What do you want Daisy?" Asks Magnus not looking at her.
"Penny" whispers Daisy.
"Are you here cause Raffaele sent you here to kidnap Penny and sell her like meat?" Asks Magnus.
"No," says Daisy walking close to him.
"Then what? Why are you here?" Asks Magnus.
"Penny and... And. I love you," says Daisy, and Magnus bust out laughing.
"If you loved me, you wouldn't be sucking his dick in our room," says Magnus.
"I am sorry, he... He made me. He said he will hurt Penny" says Daisy.
"So anyone who says they will hurt Penny, you will suck their dick?" Asks Magnus and Daisy shake her head no.

"I love you" whispers Daisy.
"People fight for their love. I am ready to fight for the love of my child, my parents. I was ready to fight for you. But you cheated on me. I can't fight for someone who I can't trust to be faithful to me" says Magnus and removes a lighter from his pocket.
"I love you, Daisy. I knew about you and love you. I knew you were nothing but a broken doll and I loved you but yet you are nothing but a girl who is spineless and has no fight left in her. I can't risk my child's life in your hands or believe you love me" says Magnus and lights the lighter.
"I wanted a girl who I can trust to fall in love with. I love you and in return, I am betrayed" says Magnus and lights the edge of the bedspread on his bed. The cotton cloth instantly caught fire and in minutes the whole bed catches fire.

"You love me, Daisy?" Asks Magnus.
"Yes," says Daisy scared to see fire.
"Do you love me enough to die for me?" Asks Magnus. Daisy was hesitant to say yes and seeing her hesitation he asks "do you love penny enough to die for her?"
Daisy nods and Magnus says "jump in the fire for her. If you make it, you get to see Penny one last time"