Chapter 3

"Daddy" calls Penny and comes out of the hoddie

"Daddy" calls Penny and comes out of the hoddie. The girl holds her hand looking at her confused.
"It's ok. He is my daddy. I am safe now" says Penny and removes her hand from the girl's grip. Penny rushes to Magnus and stands in front of him.
"Are you ok?" Asks Magnus standing in front of Penny, looking down at her.
"Yes," says Penny with a pout.
Magnus squats down to her level and asks "are you hurt?"
"No," says Penny with her eyes filling with tears.
Magnus pulls her into a hug and Penny busts out crying.
"Daddy I was scared" cries, Penny.
"Can you tell us what happened?" Asks Magnus.
"That can wait. First, let's get them to the hospital. Both need to get checked" says Asher.

Magnus picks Penny in his arms and stands up. He looks at the girl who was watching him. But as soon as he looks at her, she bows down.

Magnus takes Penny with him holding her close and Asher tried to take the girl with him but she shakes her head resisting going with anyone.
"Come" calls Penny and the girl looks at Penny and rushes close to her.
"Guess she is coming with you," says Asher and follows Magnus in his car.

Magnus looks at the girl seated beside him who was looking outside the window with curiosity.

"Daddy, is uncle Aiden ok?" Asks Penny.
"He will be," says Magnus.
"Those men hit him so much" cries, Penny.
"They hit her too?" Asks Magnus looking at the girl who was covered with bruises all over her face.
"No, she was already hurt," says Penny, and Magnus couldn't figure out what would have happened to this girl and why was she so beaten up.

"What is your name?" Asks the doctor to the girl in the ER but the girl simply looks down confused like she was trying hard to remember her name. The girl was not responding to any questions and Magnus was losing patience.
"Give her some money for her help with Penny and let her go after whatever treatment she needs. I'll pay the medical bill" says Magnus to the doctor not wanting to do anything with her or any problem she was in.

The doctor confirmed Penny was fine but was simply in shock.
"A good night's sleep and she will be good as new in the morning," says the doctor.

Magnus passes the room the girl was in and looks at her one last time. He didn't want to add any more problems to his life. And that girl screamed trouble.

Magnus comes back to the mansion with Asher following him. They were welcomed by Magnus's mother, Christine. After making sure Penny was fine, Christin sent her away with a maid to her room.
"I want Gen," says Penny wanting Genelia.
"She is in the hospital with Aiden," says Asher.
"But I want only her to put me to bed" cries, Penny.
"Penny" calls Christine sternly which made Penny stop crying and walk away with the maid.

"You just train kids to obey you," says Christine.
"She is a child, not a dog," says Asher never accepting her sternness towards a motherless child.
"Penny needs a new nanny. Genelia will soon be on maternity leave" reminds Christine.
"She will not need one, once Magnus marries.. what was her name. Oh yeah, Suzan. I like her. I know she is the one for Magnus and Penny. BTW, where is she?" As Asher.
"Packing her things to leave my apartment. We broke up" says Magnus.
"Oh come on. She is what?? 6th in the past 4yrs. What do you do that they leave?" Asks Asher.
"They don't have what I want," says Magnus.

"My time is precious. I have other things to do. Let me know if you need me" says Christine and stands up to leave.
"Motherly love" comments Asher which earns him a glare from Christine.
"Let me leave too. I'll keep you updated on Aiden and that girl" says Asher.
"Dad, I don't want to know anything about the girl. She seems to be coming from some sort of abuse. I don't want to be involved" says Magnus.
"You can't avoid what time challenges you with. You have to face it all. That girl seems to cross your path for a reason. Face it" says Asher and pats Magnus's back and leaves.

Magnus stood near Penny's bed and looks down at her. She was holding her stuff bunny tight, close to her, and was fast asleep. The doctor had given her medication to sleep the night off.
Magnus runs his fingers in her hair which was the same as her mother's. Penny looked a lot like her mother which infuriated Magnus.

Magnus looks at the maid in the corner of Penny's room and says "do not leave her sight even for a minute"
The maid nods and Magnus leaves the room and the mansion.

Magnus enters his apartment which he shared with his now ex-girlfriend, Suzan. He looks around and sees she had left. He had many girls here before Suzan and all left him alone.

"Jesus Christ, I am so sorry. Suzan said no one will be here this late" says a girl behind Magnus.
Magnus turns and looks at the girl up and down intensely.
"Hi. I am Suzan's friend Julie. She is staying with me for now. She is a mess and didn't want to go to her home yet" says the girl.
Magnus still doesn't say anything.
"I have heard a lot about you from Suzan. All good things. We even met before at Suzan's birthday party. I don't think you remember me but you are hard to forget. You leave a mark on anyone you meet" says the girl blushing.
Magnus approaches the girl and says "I leave them satisfied too"

The girl's breathing hitched smelling Magnus's strong masculine aroma so close to her. She could feel her heartbeat increase and wondered if he could hear it.

The girl had wide eyes when Magnus bluntly asks "when was the last time you touched yourself?"
"Huh? I mean. N-not..." Starts the girl but Magnum cuts her off and says "mind if I touch you?"

Magnus's one touch and the girl surrenders herself to him. Magnus holds her chin between his thumb and a finger and pulls her for a soft kiss. He breaks the kiss but doesn't move away. With their lips still touching he asks "do you like soft lovemaking or rough?"
But before she could answer he says "it doesn't matter what you like. I want to fuck you rough"

Mature content available only at patreon. Link in my bio.

Magnus gets off the girl who was too tired to even move. No way Magnus had any intentions to take care of the girl. He picks up his pants and wears them. He turns away from the girl to walk out of the apartment when he stops.
Suzan, the girl he broke up with just a few hours ago stood ot the threshold of the room they shared for the past year. Suzan looks at her friend who kneeled to the god of s*x and manipulation.

"I expected this from you," says Suzan.
"I can have any number of girls I want on their knees begging me to even consider them for a night. But I was ready to give a status where you would be called my wife" says Magnus.
"And die like your wife? You are heartless and stubborn and can't see how you suffocated her to her early death. Any girl would choose death over being married to you Magnus. No one wants to be a slave with no respect. People die from inside when they are disrespected. Just like your wife died. You killed her. You killed her" screams Suzan and runs out of the apartment.

You killed her.
You killed her.
These words rang in Magnus's ears. He knew he is the reason for his wife's death. After all, he was the one who pushed her so hard that her head hit the table and killed her.

I finally feel free writing in patreon as I don't have fear of anyone reporting

I finally feel free writing in patreon as I don't have fear of anyone reporting. I want to write as much as I want and how exactly I want. If you want to read the story faster with three to four updates a week and with all the smut, pledge your love to me at patreon. See you there. Take care and love.