Chapter 9

Aiden turns to look back at the presumably dumb girl who just spoke

Aiden turns to look back at the presumably dumb girl who just spoke. She was smiling at Penny and showing off her dress.
Aiden walks to Daisy and watches him come close, Daisy tried to walk away and hide behind Penny but Aiden held her arm in a tight grip and asks "you can talk?"
"Leave her, you are scaring her," says Penny trying to push Aiden away from Daisy.
"Answer me," asks Aiden ignoring Penny's cry for letting Daisy go.

Aiden drags Daisy out of the room, towards the main door.
"What's happening here?" Asks Genelia looking at the scene in front of her. She looks at Penny who was running behind Aiden and crying out loud.
"Penny" calls Genelia and holds Penny.
"I knew you were sketchy since the day I saw you. You have been lying and acting like a victim. Get out, bitch" says Aiden and pushes her out of the gates, on the road.
Daisy falls on her fours, scraping her palms and knees. She looks behind and sees Aiden fuming with anger.

"If I see you anywhere close to that innocent girl and use Mr. Magnus for god knows what, I swear I'll kill you. Get out of my sight you lying whore. GO" screams Aiden.
Daisy stands up from the ground and looks behind Aiden. She could see Penny calling for her. She tries to walk to the entrance but stops when Aiden removes his gun and points it at her.
"Leave" warns Aiden one last time and Daisy turns away from the house. She starts limping away and occasionally looks back at Aiden who was watching her like a hawk.

Penny struggles to get out of Genelia's hold and runs back to her room. She picks her phone and calls Magnus.

Magnus was in his office working when he receives Penny's call.
"Aiden... Aiden... I hate him... Daddy" cries, Penny.
"What happened?" Asks Magnus.
"I want Daisy. She is sad" cries, Penny.
"Stop crying. I am on my way home" says Magnus and hangs up the call. He calls Aiden and Aiden says "bitch could talk. She was lying. She had an alternate motive to be here"
"Do you know what it was?" Asks Magnus.
"No," says Aiden.
"And you threw her out without confronting her?" Asks Magnus and Aiden doesn't answer.

Magnus was returning to his house and spots Daisy walking on the road. Magnus stops the car and gets out. He calls her name and she gets scared seeing him and tries to walk away. Magnus holds her arm and says "Come with me. We have a lot to discuss" and pulls her into his car.

Magnus looks beside him and sees her palms and knees scraped and bleeding. He offers her his handkerchief and she looks at him confused. With shaky hands, she takes the handkerchief and wipes her tears.

Magnus didn't want to believe she was in his house with bad intentions. Magnus had an eye for people and every time he saw daisy, he could only see a girl beaten up by time.

Magnus and Daisy return to the house and Penny rushes to Daisy and hugs her.
"I am sorry. I didn't protect you" cries, Penny.
Daisy shakes her head no and hugs her back.
"Genelia, take Penny to her room," says Magnus.
"No daddy. I want Daisy" cries, Penny.
"I have something to talk to her," says Magnus.
"No, she is hurt. Come Daisy" says Penny and pulls Daisy with her to her room.