Chapter 7

"No one came looking for her

"No one came looking for her. We have distributed her picture around police stations to see if something comes up" says Asher to Magnus and Aiden seated in the hospital ward. Aiden was getting discharged today and both father and son came to pick him up.

"Why are you so worried about her. Pay her off for her help and send her away. One look at her and I knew she is trouble" says Aiden
getting dressed.
"That was my first instinct and I did try to get rid of her but Penny insisted she stay with us," says Magnus.
"She is a kid. Take her to Disney land for a day and she will forget all about some girl from the night" says Aiden and waits for Magnus to say something.

Aiden and Asher share a look and Asher asks "what's going on?"
"There is something very... very... I don't know. Something I like in her" says, Magnus.
"Bro, what did you do?" Asks Aiden.
"I didn't do anything. She did" says Magnus.
"What did she do?" Asks Asher.
"You want to know what a girl did to me alone in my bedroom?" Asks Magnus to Asher.
"I would like to know," says Aiden.
"Use your imagination" smirks Magnus.
"Oh, man. Bro, she was in the streets all alone. For all we know, she would be homeless, living in the streets for god knows how long" says Aiden.
"Who knows what she has caught while living on the streets or what she has done with whom to earn some cash," says Asher and all three had a horrific look on their face.

Magnus brought Aiden back to his home with a doctor. The doctor was for the girl, Daisy. The doctor took some blood and checked her thoroughly. The doctor cleared her for any STDs or anything else she could catch.
"But she has been abused physically which seems to have affected her mentally. I suggest a CT scan and sessions with a psychiatrist" suggest the doctor.
"You want to check for STDs too, Magnus?" Asks Asher and Magnus glared at his father.

Aiden was intensely glaring at Daisy and says "Do I know you? I think I have seen you in a strip club once. You a stripper?"
"What's a stripper?" Asks Penny.
"People who wear strips" covers Genelia.
"Aiden's uncle is wearing a striped shirt. Is he a stripper?" Asks Penny.  Genelia and Asher bust out laughing but Aiden had a hard look on his face and tried hard to remember where he had seen Daisy.

"I know I have seen her in a strip club but I don't remember when and where I saw her or even with whom," says Aiden seated in a chair in his room.
"Do you remember me?" Asks Genelia.
Aiden smiles and says "I can never forget you but I have a few blurry images I can't seem to recall"
"Like what?" Asks Genelia genuinely worried.
"I don't seem to remember how you look naked and how well you give me a head," says Aiden making Genelia blush.
"Are you well enough to have sex?" Asks Genelia.
"I don't mind a head. Come here and remind me why I knocked you up" says Aiden and like a good wife, Genelia takes care of Aiden.

Magnus was distracted the whole day by the thought of Daisy. Magnus looks down at his hands and could feel her soft skin. He wanted to run his lips on her skin and lick her scars. His curious mind was restless and he knew only one thing could put his mind to rest.