Chapter 6

Magnus couldn't understand why the girl was in his room, kneeling in the middle of the room, naked

Magnus couldn't understand why the girl was in his room, kneeling in the middle of the room, naked. In any other situation, Magnus would have loved to see a girl in this position but Magnus was not desperate to accept sexual favors from some random girl he picked from the street. He had standards.

"Leave," says Magnus, and the girl who was shivering with her eyes closed opens her eyes and looks up at Magnus.
"I said leave" repeats Magnus and the girl looked confused for a second and then crawls to her dress and picks it up.
Magnus watches her body, especially her back which had numerous marks. More than attracted to her naked body, Magnus was more curious to know what she went through.

After the girl wore her dress, she stands up with shaky legs and looks back at Magnus one time before rushing out of the room. Magnus was confused and curious.

Magnus lay on his bed without a hint of sleep in his eyes. His curious mind had led him to acquire knowledge about anything and everything. And right now his curiosity was at its peak. He wanted to know about the girl and this curiosity made him get out of his bed and go find the girl in the middle of the night.

Magnus steps out of his room and instantly sees someone else wandering in the same corridor. Who else can it be but the girl who seems to find him in every corner he turned. Magnus follows the girl and his heart rate hikes when he sees her enter Penny's room.

Who was this girl and why was she entering Penny's room this late at night?

Magnus follows the girl and peeks into the room watching her, waiting to see what was she up to.
He sees her sit on the floor, near Penny's bed, and extend her hand to hold Penny's hand. Her touch woke Penny.

"What's wrong? Did you have a nightmare?" Asks Penny and the girl nods.
"You want to hold my hand?" Asks Penny and the girl nods.
"Here. Don't be afraid" says Penny and holds the girl's hand.
Magnus didn't see any reason to be alarmed by the girl so he turns away to walk away but stops when he hears "good night, Daisy" says Penny.

"Daisy" whispers Magnus to himself and walks back to his room determined to know everything about the girl the next morning.

The next morning was much more interesting than Magnus could have imagined.

The morning light of the fresh day spread throughout Magnus's room and with bright light came a situation under his covers which somehow was taking care of itself. Magnus felt two soft hands moving up and down his mini giant under his sheets. He was enjoying it and the evidence was an involuntary moan escaping from him. He opens his eyes when those soft hands were replaced by even softer lips.

Magnus wondered if he was dreaming and looks down at the huge dent in his blanket. He moves the blanket and surprise surprise, under his blanket was the girl with his dick in her mouth.

Smut available only in patreon due to constant reporting.

Magnus was panting and looks at the girl. He sits up on the bed and the girl slides off the bed and enters the bathroom. He follows her and sees her standing in the shower. He enters the shower behind her and she turns the water on. She starts washing him and Magnus simply stands in his place getting a bath from a pretty girl. She washed him everywhere including holding his dick and cleaning it. She looks up his head and shampoos his hair. The sting in his eyes from the shampoo didn't bother him as he was too stunned to understand why he was being cleaned like a king by a slave.

After bathing Magnus, the girl picks a towel and starts too dry him. She then leaves him in the bathroom and walks out with a towel wrapped around her. She was wet too, obviously.

Magnus comes out of the bathroom after his daily routine. He spots her wearing her short cotton dress with her wet long black hair let behind her which were wetting her back. He enters the walk-in closet and sees her waiting for him to pick himself a suit. Magnus picks what's he was going to wear and a small smile appears on his face when she helps him dress up. She even ties his shoe lace and tie.
After dressing him up, the girl left without an other word.

Magnus enters the dining area and sees Penny seated in her chair and the girl kneeling near the dinning area.
"Come sit next to me" says Penny to the girl and the girl shakes her head no.
"Good morning" says Magnus and watches the girl bowing her head down seeing Magnus.
Magnus takes a seat and asks Penny "how are you?"
"I think ok but I am tired" says Penny.
"You need to rest" says Magnus and the maid serves him his breakfast.
He starts on his toast and notices the girl extending her hand towards him. She was begging.

"You want food?" Asks Penny and the girl nods.
"Then come sit up and eat" says Penny and the girl shakes her head no.
Magnus did find it strange but gave the girl a toast. The girl smiles and eats the toast. Magnus gives her another toast with jam and sees her confused. She takes the toast in her hand and stares at Magnus not believing he gave her another toast. Magnus watches her fold the toast and keep it with her and not eat it.
"You don't want it?" Asks Magnus and the girl nods wanting it.
"Then eat it" says Magnus and the girl hesitantly eats half of it and keeps half.

"Why are you not eating it full, Daisy?" Asks Penny.
"You call her Daisy" says Magnus.
"That's her name" says Penny.
"How do you know?" Asks Magnus.
"Because it's her name" laughs Penny.
Magnus presumed Penny named the mute girl Daisy.

Magnus watches the girl as he drinks his coffee and was even more determined to find out about her. If no one claimed her, he didn't mind having an obedient girl around him.

"Here" says Magnus giving her a piece of fruit. She looks at him and moves close to him and eats it from his hand. Magnus at that moment wanted her. Wanted her for himself. He saw an obedient pet in her, he wanted to play with.

Chapter 10 updated only at patreon

Link in bio.