Chapter 16

Aiden was about to drive into Raffaele's mansion but stops when he feels a cold metal behind his neck

"How about we don't meet Raffaele for now and first discuss business with Magnus," says Asher hiding in the backseat.
"You don't understand," says Aiden.
"Let's all understand, shall we. Now turn this damn car around" says Asher pushing the gun against Aiden's neck.

Aiden, Daisy, and Asher return to Magnus's house where Magnus was waiting for them.
Aiden looks at the corner and sees Genelia with tears in her eyes.
"Explain" commands Magnus.
"I have worked for Raffaele and I know how crazy he is. You may be blind over some nice pussy but I am not. Raffaele will not hesitate to finish your whole family once he comes to know SHE is here. I was just returning her to him after I warn her to not tell him where she was" says Aiden.

Magnus walks close to Aiden and says "I'll give you one more chance to tell me the truth"
Aiden knew there was no point lying so he says "Raffaele has kept a good 5 million dollar reward on her. You were sending her away anyway so I thought I would cash some dough"
"You didn't care what he would do to her?" Asks Asher.
"Do you care what your son is or will do to any girl he brings in this house? What is he doing with this girl, a married girl every night?" Says Aiden and looks at Magnus and continues "you are no different from Raffaele. You both want to fill your hunger on the preys you hunt. She is just an easy prey"

"Get out of my house. Whatever I owe you for your services, I'll clear it" says Magnus.
"I saved your daughter. Wanna put a price on that?" Says Aiden.
"I did. I am leaving you to walk out of my house alive" says Magnus.
"Fuck you. You got no balls to fight Raffaele. Send her back to that crazy psychopath before he kills you all" says Aiden and looks at Daisy "you will be responsible for all their deaths"
Aiden then looks at Genelia and says "sorry I knocked you up. Stay safe"
"Aiden please, don't leave me like this" cries Genelia.
"Sorry love, you were fun but the fun ends here," says Aiden and leaves a crying Genelia behind.

Magnus notices a black maid's shoe behind the huge pillar. Someone was listening to their conversation.

"Son of bitch. Fucking took a bullet for his daughter. Fought so many men. God I want to kill someone" says Aiden talking to himself while packing his things.
"Hey," says a maid walking into Aiden's room.
"What?" Asks Aiden irritated.
"So, she Raffaele's wife?" Asks the maid.
Aiden looks at the maid and asks "why would you care?"
"Just curious," says the maid.
"You are Lily, aren't you? You work for Raffaele?" Asks Aiden walking toward Lily.
"A little, yeah. I can put a good word for you to him and we can share the reward too" says Lily.
"You been passing information to Raffaele?" Asks Aiden.
"Just little notes and papers," says, Lily.
Aiden smirks and says "let's go meet Raffaele"

Raffaele was looking down at Lily more like her dead body. Her body was delivered to his mansion with a note which read 'you are going down, boss'

"Aiden has always been a smart boy. You make enemies with the wrong people, Raff. You shouldn't have killed his sister and made him go against us and join Magnus." says Salvador.
"She was hot and I was only making love. Whore couldn't even take some lovemaking. Not my fault she died" says Raffaele still looking at how peaceful Lily looked dead.
"Now what? Magnus now knows you set a spy in his house" says Salvador.
"I don't give a fuck what that Magnus bitch thinks. All I want to know is what information this maid had which got her killed" says Raffaele.
"What do you think she knew?" Asks Salvador.
"Something important. I have other ways to get information" says Raffaele.
"How?" Asks Salvador.
"I'll go ask him," says Raffaele and smiles.