Chapter 15

Magnus and Asher were still discussing what should be done with Daisy when the door of Magnus's office opened with a bang

Magnus and Asher were still discussing what should be done with Daisy when the door of Magnus's office opened with a bang. And to Magnus's shock there stood in front of him the last person he expected to see. Raffaele.

Raffaele walks into Magnus's office with two of his men behind him and a few more holding the guards behind. A guard manages to push through Raffaele's men and says "we tried to stop him, sir"
"I don't pay you to try. You are fired" says Magnus.
"Yeah, I would fire you too. You couldn't even keep cute little me out. You suck at your job. You should die" says Raffaele, removing his gun and pointing at the guard.
"No, firing him from his job is worst than killing him," says Magnus.
"Yeah, you are right. No job means no money. No money means no one will suck your dick. That's worse" says Raffaele and walks further into the room. He looks at his gun and says "oh look I was carrying a loaded gun without the safety lock on, cool" and places the gun on Magnus's desk pointing at Magnus.

Magnus watches the gun pointed at him and looks up at Raffaele smirking. Raffaele looks beside him and sees Asher with creased eyebrows so he puts his arm around him and says "you are cute and my type. Wanna go in the corner and fuck. I'll let you be on the top"
"I am your father's age," says Asher.
"And I have daddy issues, daddy" laughs Raffaele. Asher removes Raffaele's arm and takes a seat.

Raffaele takes a seat too beside Asher and says "you got something that belongs to me, bitch. You have imprisoned her and I want her back"
Asher and Magnus share a look and Asher asks "who?"
"Diamond. The manager from the strip club downtown. I want her back, bitch" says Raffaele.
Magnus relaxes a little and thinks back on the case he took a few days back.
"Ms. Diamond is accused of human trafficking. If she works for you then you will be questioned too" says Magnus.
"Oh shit, you don't know she worked for me?" Asks Raffaele.
"Now I know," says Magnus.
"Dad was right. I screw up shit. This is awkward. So, yeah. I am gonna go. I don't know any Ms. Diamond with a hot plastic body and red hair" says Raffaele.
"She can confess her crimes and who she works for," says Asher.
"Dead don't talk, daddy" says Raffaele who gets up from his place and locks his gun.
"She is not dead," says Magnus.
"Sure," says Raffaele and winks at Magnus.
"You confessed," says Magnus.
"Did I? Prove it bitch. I am an asshole who uses people like things and after they are no use to me, I throw them away like used wipes. That slut lost my interest when she got caught. She is no use to me and very easily be replaced. Everything can be replaced including people" says Raffaele and leaves Magnus's office.

"He is an asshole" curses Asher.
"He is the worse person I have ever met. Look at what he has done to Daisy" says Magnus.
"He is going to be the worst when he comes to know his wife is in your house. Magnus, I pity the girl but I wouldn't recommend her to stay at your house. You are putting yourself and Penny's life in danger. Be smart" says Asher and Magnus nod.

Magnus didn't leave his office for the rest of the day and was deeply disturbed by the news of Ms. Diamond's death in the prison. Magnus could imagine the madness and power Raffaele possessed with Ms. Diamond's death. He managed to get her killed with the presence of trained police officers in the prison. Magnus didn't feel safe especially with Daisy's presence in his house. He didn't care about his life but couldn't imagine losing Penny. Magnus spent the whole day trying to prove Raffaele's involvement in Diamond's death but couldn't. He finally exhausts himself and returns home.