Chapter 26

Daisy was dressed in a short above knee black dress which showed just enough cleavage. She had put on make-up but the makeup could not cover the fear on her face. She was shivering with anxiety.

Daisy grew up in an orphanage and knew how to fight for a living. She faced the world all by herself until she met Raffaele. He had broken her to an extent where she couldn't see herself eye to eye in the mirror. While staying and withstanding all his tortures, the strong woman once she was had died. All that was left was a walking dead body that was waiting to be buried and put to rest.

Daisy was forced to face the dealers and suppliers who worked for and with Salvador and Raffaele. There were also gang leaders who wanted to take over the power the father-son possessed.
Magnus and Asher didn't want a new gang to rise but wanted to break the whole chain which had international and local links. For all the names and working layouts, Magnus wanted Daisy to gain their trust and let them open their doors to her. When they did, Magnus and Asher could catch and shut down the whole minor human trafficking operation.

Daisy had come to this meeting with Aiden and a few of Raffaele's men. As soon as she entered the club, heads turned in her direction and that's all it took for Daisy to go into a panic attack. She started breathing heavily and held Aiden tight.
"I can't do this. Please take me away from here" says Daisy with tears in her eyes.
"Pull it together," says Aiden forcing her to stay. But Daisy couldn't take it anymore and tried to get out of the club. Aiden holds her arm and drags her to a nearby private room.

"I can't do this please" cries Daisy shivering.
"Don't screw this up, bitch" says Aiden full of anger.
"No, please. I can't" cried Daisy harder.
Aiden grips her jaw and stands closed to her and says "look bitch, you have to do this. Not for me, not for you. But for the children who are taken from their homes and sold off to be used as an object and killed in the name of pleasure"
Daisy stops crying and listens to Aiden.
Aiden loosens his grip on her jaw and says "you and I are orphans. We don't know our parents. Maybe they died or just didn't want us. We don't know. But some children had a family but were taken away from them. If we don't stop these monsters, more and more children will have no future or family. We have to stop this. So grow some balls and make yourself useful. Cause if they are not stopped, the next child taken away can be Penny"
"No," says Daisy and blinks her eyes, breaths in, and nods confirming she is ready.

Daisy walks into the large room behind the club and saw some scary-looking men. You would think Daisy would be used to seeing scary men after living with Raffaele but Raffaele had a charm that made him look less scary nevertheless psycho.

"We don't take orders from some sweet pussy" says one of the dealers.
"Raffaele is in a coma and Salvador is dead. Daisy is Raffaele's wife and we will obey her orders till Raffaele wakes up" says Aiden.
"If he wakes up. What if doesn't?" Asks one of the men.
"You will still take orders from me," says Daisy.
"Why?" Asks one of the men and Daisy stands up and shoots the man.
"WTF" screams one of the men and Daisy points the gun at him.
"If I can kill Salvadore and put my dear husband, Raffaele into a coma. You don't want to find out what I can do to you" says Daisy.

The wounded man was bandaged and the rest of the men take their seats to listen to the sweet-looking girl who could fire a bullet without fear. But what they didn't know is after she fired the gun, her legs went numb and she fell on the seat rather than sit on it.

"I have the cops under me who will look the other way if I say. I also have a reputed criminal lawyer, Magnus Ashford who will die for me. All I want is your support to make this organization run smooth" says Daisy fisting her hand under the table to make it stop shaking.
"Why would Magnus Ashford work for you?" Asks a man.
"Because I have him wrapped between my legs. He will do anything for my sweet pussy" says Daisy and all laugh.
All men agree to work with Daisy and invite her to look into all the warehouses, auction houses, brothels, and also the international link-up they work with.

Daisy bids all goodbye with confidence and leaves the club.
"You were good," says Aiden and Daisy looks at him and then faints in his arm. The pressure to show confidence was overwhelming to her and she faints unable to withstand the pressure.
Aiden rolls his eyes and says "good job ms confidence"

Raffaele was pulling on his restraints but they wouldn't budge. He had these drilled in his room for the girls he chained up. Daisy was the girl who was chained the most. He finally gives up and screams in anger. He sits on the cold floor and looks at the door and creases his eyebrows. He sees a small frame of a girl peaking.
"Penny?" Calls Raffaele.
Penny walks into the room and stands at the edge of the bed.
"Have you grown horns yet?" Asks Penny.
"Horns? I am no devil to have horns" says Raffaele.
"But you said you were the monster," says Penny.
"Maybe I am not that's why I don't have horns," says Raffaele.
"Why are you chained to the floor?" Asks Penny.
"I was trying the chains and lost the key. Do me a favor and find it for me" says Raffaele.
"That's too much work. I can bring you a juice box instead" says Penny and runs out of the room.

Raffaele waits for Penny and she brings a basket of goodies which had cupcakes, chips, chocolates, and a juice box. Raffaele waited for her to come close but the smart girl keeps the basket at a distance and says "take it"
"I can't reach it" lies Raffaele.
"I am not bringing it any closer. You will catch me if I come close" says a 4yr old smart girl.
"Aren't you smart for your age?" says Raffaele and pulls the basket close to him.
"I am smart. Daddy says I can be anything I want when I grow up even a big lawyer like him" says Penny seated on the floor cross-legged like Raffaele but at a distance.
"You like your daddy?" Asks Raffaele.
"Yes, he is nice. I love Daisy too" says Penny.
"What else do you like?" Asks Raffaele eating from the basket.

"Genelia eats all this from the basket. She is always hungry as she is carrying a baby in her tummy" says Penny.
"Did she eat the baby?" Asks Raffaele laying down on the floor with a full stomach.
"She didn't eat the baby. Don't you know how babies are made?" Asks Penny laying on the floor like Raffaele.
"Oh please tell me. I am new to this baby-making process" says Raffaele entertained by Penny's innocence.
"When a boy and girl meet, they fall in love. Then god gifts them a baby to stay happily ever after" says Penny.
"That's it? You got all me all existed" says Raffaele and extends his arm to reach Penny but he was not even close to reaching her. He closes his eyes for a minute waiting for her to come close. But all he felt was a little finger touching his index finger. He opens his eyes and sees Penny touching the tip of her index finger to the tip of his index finger. Raffaele smiles and Penny smiles too.

Aiden carries Daisy into the mansion and lays her on the couch of the living room. He calls Magnus and informs him about what went down.

Daisy wakes up as Aiden was speaking to Magnus and looks around and panics.
"Chill, you are living here, remember?" Says Aiden.
"Raffaele?" Asks Daisy.
"Chained up in his room," says Aiden, and Daisy rushes to see him. Aiden and Daisy walk into the room and see Raffaele laid on his bacj on the floor, looking up at the ceiling. He turns to look at them and says "dad said I shouldn't trust you"
"Your father was a wise man. You aren't" says Aiden.
"He is dead and I am alive," says Raffaele.
"Not for long," says Aiden.
"Are you still angry about your sister? She had a good time till her last breath" says Raffaele and Aiden kick Raffaele on his face.
"Feel lucky to be alive after hitting me," says Raffaele sitting up.
"She is all I had," says Aiden.
"She was whore like her," says Raffaele looking at Daisy.
"Daisy just convinced all your dealers and suppliers to work for her," says Aiden.
"What will she do?" Asks Raffaele.
"Erase your name off the face of the earth," says Aiden and pulls Daisy out of the room leaving Raffaele screaming to let him free.