Chapter 8

Raffaele had his hands in his pockets and stood near the edge of the wooden dock looking over the shipment being loaded

Raffaele had his hands in his pockets and stood near the edge of the wooden dock looking over the shipment being loaded. He had a scold on his face which was not a common sight. He was always cheerful, making inappropriate jokes, playing murder games, and overall having a smile on his face.Raffaele was a muscular 6'2" tall handsome man with a charming smile and a character that made any girl beg for his attention. The bonus the girls got with his looks was his psychopathic personality.

Raffaele looks down at the water hitting the wooden wall at the edge of the docks. He enjoyed the small things in life and watched them intensely. Things like the sunrise, the spider building a cobweb, rain hitting the ground, etc. The simplest things put his chaotic mind to rest.

"It's so peaceful and easy to work without your menace," says Salvador, Raffaele's father.
"Hmm..." That is all Raffaele responds.
"Where is your stupid smile? It's been three weeks since she left. Are you still sad that your wife left you?" Laughs Salvador.

Raffaele glares at Salvador and smiles a fake smile.
"She will come back. I bet she is planning a surprise for me like a boob job or ass lift" says Raffaele and Salvador roll his eyes.

"100$ less in this money," says the Chinese guy who Raffaele bought the drugs from.
"That's not possible. I counted the money myself and I never make any mistake when it comes to money" says Raffaele.
"Neither do I. 100$ missing," says the Chinese guy.
"I had the money in my room. No one is allowed in my room" says Raffaele.
"Except Daisy. She took the money and left you?" Says Salvador.
"She left me and took 100$? There's 500thousand$ here and she took 100$ and left?" Says Raffaele with anger.
"It's enough for a bus ticket or even a train ticket out of your life," says Salvador.

Raffaele screams and says "she was not supposed to leave till death do us apart. Her death, which I was going to give her. She has to come back. I'll bring her back and punish her for not letting me kill her that night"

Raffaele came back home at 4 am and walked into his haunting silent home. He stood near the kitchen and looks in the corner where Daisy always sat. He lightly hits the dog bowl near his feet with the tip of his shoe, in which he served Daisy her food. He looks around the kitchen and calls "Daisy" and walks all around the kitchen to confirm she was not there. Raffaele spent the rest of the early morning looking for Daisy in the pantry, in every room, under the bed, closets, the attic, the basement where he kept her shackled if she was disobedient, the bathroom he left her when he went out of town, the dark room for torturing her and the playroom for their fun time.
Raffaele searched and searched but he couldn't find Daisy. He picks one of her two kinds of cotton white short dresses in his hand and sat down at the edge of the bed. He looks to his left, where Daisy slept on the ground. He looks back at the dress and smells it and falls back on the bed.

"Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do
I'm half crazy all for the love of you" sings Raffaele the creepy song and closes his eyes thinking back to the night he last saw Daisy.