Chapter 28

Magnus couldn't have asked for more than what he had. He was the board member of a huge criminal law firm and was on the path to getting glory by advocating against the biggest operation in humankind. Not only will he get a good reputation, but he will also have the support to run for politics in the future or even become a judge one day. He planned to achieve heights using Daisy as a ladder.
But did Magnus love Daisy?
Why not? If wanting her every day and holding her close put a satisfying smile on his face. And a heart which he considered nothing but another organ keeping him alive, skip a beat every time she looks at him. Yeah, he was in love with Daisy.

Loving Daisy was easy as she was obedient and innocent which made Magnus want her close. Magnus also knew he had to work on Daisy a little to keep her sane and manageable. She has been traumatized and the only therapy she needed was the support and encouragement from Magnus with a hint of patience.

Magnus was ready to be patient with Daisy as far as she didn't jeopardize her grand plan for his future.

Magnus had promised Daisy to visit her and Penny in the evening after Salvador's funeral. So when he came into the mansion to meet Daisy, he found her hugging Penny and crying. Penny was asleep in Daisy's arms and Daisy was seated on the floor holding her. She looks up at Magnus and says "I want to kill Raffaele before he would hurt Penny"
"He has to be put behind bars. Killing him is a very easy punishment for him. We just need to have evidence to do so. All I could acquire is evidence against Salvador but Raffaele seems to have no ties to the business Salvadore ran" says Magnus.
"I want to kill him, today," says Daisy.
"No," says Magnus and continues "you can torture him as much as you want just don't kill him," says Magnus and was about to take Penny from Daisy but Daisy says "he will take Penny away"
"He won't," says Magnus, takes Penny from Daisy and places her on the bed.

Magnus holds Daisy close and says "I won't let anything happen to my girls" and kisses her lips.
"I am scared," says Daisy breaking the kiss.
"All of this will be over soon. After that, we can go back home" says Magnus.
"Let's leave now" cries, Daisy.
"I promise you, soon," says Magnus who was about to leave when she says "sleep with me. I am scared to stay alone"
"I don't like being here in Raffaele's mansion," says Magnus.
"I can lock you up too if I want," says Daisy sounding bold and wiping her tears.
"Try," says Magnus amused.

Daisy pulls Magnus but she couldn't even move him an inch. She looks at him with puppy eyes and Magnus, to amuse her walks to where she pulls him. She takes him to a room and stands on her tippy toes to kiss his lips. Magnus doesn't return the kiss but parts his lips to get his lips sucked by her. She slides his suit jacket off and loosens his tie. She slowly unbuttons his buttons, one by one all while placing soft kisses on his neck and chest.

Daisy doesn't remove his shirt or pants. She pulls him to sleep on the bed, straddles his waist, and lifts his hands over his head.
"Keep them there," says Daisy very softly.
"As you wish, Ms. Daisy," says Magnus making her giggle like a little girl.
She bites her lips and pulls handcuffs from under the pillow with pink fur on them. She looks at Magnus for permission and when he nods, she handcuffs him to the head-post. Magnus looks up at the handcuffs and sees it was a toy. One strong pull and it would break into pieces. He looks back at Daisy and sees her remove her dress. She unhooks her bra and stands up on the bed and removes her panties.
"Give me a taste of your lips," says Magnus and Daisy kisses him. She breaks the kiss and he says "now your other lips"

Daisy climbs over him and positions herself for Magnus to lick, suck and mostly torture her core to cum. She moves away unable to stay still.
"I wasn't finished," says Magnus.
"What will you do? You are my prisoner" says Daisy and straddles him again. She kisses his strong chest and continues to kiss it down to his pants. She unbuttons, unzips, and pulls his pants down. She moves his boxers and wets her lips. She holds it and licks it from his balls to his tip.
Now, this is how Magnus wanted his life. A beautiful obedient girl between his legs, sucking his dick. And him, laying back on the bed enjoying his life.

Daisy looks up at Magnus and sees his chest moving up and down from excitement. He was breathing heavily and had his eyes closed enjoying her mouth. Daisy tasted his precum and removed her lips around his dick. He opens his eyes and looks down to see Daisy looking at him and licking his precum. He knew he had a good girl who was naughty in bed.

Daisy climbs on him and positions herself to slide him in her.

Daisy was riding him fast and hard. She was moaning and bouncing, giving him a view of her bouncing tits. Magnus knew he wouldn't last long so he commands "cum"
Daisy wets his dick but doesn't stop bouncing, leading him to his release.

The sex was intense leaving both of them panting. Daisy had her head on his chest, listening to his rapid heartbeat matching her own.

Daisy looks at Magnus who was smiling at her.
"You are smiling," she says.
"It's because of you. You bring a smile to my face. I love you" says Magnus and Daisy with a huge smile says "I love you too"

Now, as mentioned before, Daisy was naughty in bed. She didn't let Magnus go after the sex.
"I want to sleep with you. I am keeping you my prisoner" says Daisy and hugs Magnus who still had his hands in handcuffs. He looks at Daisy and waits for her to fall asleep. Once he was certain she had fallen asleep. He pulls on the cuffs and they break into half. He slowly places Daisy on the pillow and gets off the bed. He covers her with a comforter and kisses her forehead. He watches her for a minute and leaves with a full heart filled with happiness.

Daisy was not used to sleeping on the bed and if she did, it was always with Magnus. So, when Magnus left, she knew he left. She gets out of the bed and walks into Penny's room. As always she preferred sleeping on the floor near Penny's bed.

Daisy had fallen asleep but was woken with a jolt. She opens her eyes and sees Raffaele standing on top of her.
"Sleeping like a good guard dog, aren't you," says Raffaele and fists her hair and continues "you know what happens when a house gets invaded? The guard dog dies first" and slits her throat.

Daisy drops to the floor holding her slit throat and watches as Raffaele picks Penny, wraps a blanket around her, and walks towards the door. He turns to look at Daisy and says "I will love Penny just like I loved you"

Daisy wakes up, sweating and looking around to see Raffaele. But when she sees Penny on her bed, sleeping she realises she just had a nightmare. She runs her hand in Penny's hair and sheds tears.
"He won't have you," says Daisy and kisses her forehead.

Raffaele wakes up when he feels he is turned to his stomach, on the floor, and his hands being restrained together behind him. His legs were split and he was not wearing any pants. He was drugged and was feeling weak and sleepy. He looks at Daisy and asks "are you going to lick my asshole?"
Daisy ignores and looks at Aiden.

Aiden removes a buttplug from his pocket and seeing it, Raffaele was completely awakened.
"Bitch, you better not do this" screams Raffaele and tries to get away but he couldn't move.
Aiden lubs the buttplug and positions it at Raffaele's butthole.
"No" screams Raffaele.
"You should feel the pain you gave me and the other girls and boys. You should feel the pain of being forced on" says Daisy and nods at Aiden.

Raffaele screams when Aiden pushes the buttplug in him.
"Like it?" Asks Aiden.
"You will like it when I have my dick up your ass," says Raffaele embarrassed and angry.
"It worked. He is gay now" laughs Aiden and continues "I bet your dick doesn't vibrate"
Raffaele looks at Daisy and watches her turn the remote on.
Raffaele screams to stop but Daisy watches him suffer the pain. It was hours later Daisy stopped the torture.

"You won't get away with this," says Raffaele going into an unconscious state.
"You won't live to do anything," says Aiden.
"I will outlive you and see to it you all suffer," says Raffaele.
"We'll see," says Aiden and walks out of the room.

Daisy stood in her place and says "leave Penny alone"
"Oh, Daisy baby. You know me. I take what I like. I liked you, I took you. She is no exception. Don't worry about her. Worry about yourself. You are being used, Daisy. He is using you just like I used you. Just like me, he will throw you away too once his work is over" says Raffaele.
Daisy doesn't say anything and leaves but hears Raffaele say "deep within you know I am telling the truth. He will throw you like the garbage you are"