Chapter 21

Raffaele stood behind Daisy and wraps his one arm around her waist and the other around her breasts. He pulls her back, closer to him, squeezing the life out of her.

"I missed you so much. You missed me too, right Daisy baby?" Asks Raffaele placing his face against her face. Out of fear, Daisy nods and he laughs.
He moves his hand from her breast to her throat and wraps his fingers around her neck and says "I love my lying whore" and grips her neck in a death grip.

Daisy struggles to breathe and tries to remove his hand but in vain. He let go of her neck and, made her fall to her knees.
"You are in so much trouble Daisy baby. You made me search for you and where do I find you? In another man's bedroom" says Raffaele and kicks her shoulder.
"You slut. You are a married woman. MY woman and here you are selling yourself" says Raffaele and kicks her again, this time kicking her ribs.
Raffaele fists her hair and says "I had a whole brothel of whores. I would have sold you if you enjoyed fucking random men. I would have even let my men fuck you till you fucking died" says Raffaele and slaps her hard.

Daisy was dizzy from the slap and was struggling to get away from him. She looks at the door and Raffaele follows her eyes.
"When has anyone ever helped you that anyone will show up now? No one will help you and save you from me" says Raffaele and kicks her again making her slide a few inches away from where she sat before.

Daisy was used to this kind of beating. She always wished it was the last time she was beaten up and end up dead. But for the first time, she didn't want to die.

"Please" begs Daisy holding her ribs which hurt the most.
"You were always so poor, begging on your knees for either food or sex. Fine, I'll give you what you want" says Raffaele. He fists her hair and drags her to the bed. He sits on the edge of the bed and makes her kneel between his legs.
"I had practiced celibacy and didn't fuck any girl cause I had made a vow in the eyes of god. And here is my whore wife warming another man's bed. There is no place for good in this world" says Raffaele and frees his dick.

"Start, let's give you what you want. Bloody whore always wanting my dick to suck" says Raffaele and fists her hair and pushes her face on his dick. Daisy was shedding tears of fear and knew the consequences of disobeying Raffaele.
She held his dick but couldn't make herself suck him.
Raffaele saw her hesitation and slaps her hard.
"If you won't suck, I'll make someone else suck my dick. Someone younger" smirks Raffaele and Daisy had wide eyes and instantly knew who he was talking about. She knew what a scumbag he was. She looks at his semi-hard dick and takes it in her mouth.

Raffaele truly didn't fuck anyone since Daisy left and knew he wouldn't last long. He takes out his phone and starts recording. He moans and grunts calling Daisy.
"Fuck baby. You are so good. Fuck I just love your mouth" says Raffaele and smiles at the camera. He then angles the camera to record Daisy sucking him and him smiling. He then moves the camera to record his surroundings.
"You got a comfy bed here" laughs Raffaele and points to the phone to record Daisy again.
"Say hi Daisy baby," says Raffaele, and Daisy shut her eyes in embarrassment.
Raffaele pulls her hair and makes her look at the camera.
"Don't you just hate disobedient slaves? Bitch has been beaten up so much and yet has learnt nothing" says Raffaele and kicks her on her chest. She falls back to the floor but he drags her back and tells her "finish me or you will be holding a dead body in your arms. A little girl's dead body"
Daisy shakes her head no and with shaky hands holds his dick. She takes him in her mouth and starts to take him deep in her throat, just like he likes it.
"Bitch, slow down," says Raffaele but couldn't control himself when she swirled her tongue around his tip and took him deep in her throat.
"Fuck, bitch" says Raffaele who drops the phone on the bed and fists her hair to hold her in place so that he finished in her mouth.