first day

violet:

as i stepped out of the cab and into the street, i stared up at the Hybe building. it was intimidating. when i got the call that my application was approved, i didn't know how to respond.

after it was confirmed that i got the job, i immediately went shopping to get some more professional clothes. i bought several pencils skirts and blouses but i also bought some jeans and tshirts. i also bought me a briefcase and a messanger bag so that i could be organised. i had no idea who i would be working with. they wouldn't tell me over the phone.

i took a deep breath and walked to the entrance. walking through the door, its all glass walls and open space. i see a girl sitting at the reception desk. i walk over.

"good morning. how may i help you?" she says with a smile.

"good morning. my name is violet and i have a meeting with mr. bang this morning. he should be expecting me."

she nods and looks something up in the computer. "yes, ma'am. he sent a message that when you get here, to send you on up. go in that elevator over there to the top floor, when you reach there, his receptionist will take you to him."

i thank her with a smile and press the button for the elevator. the inside is mirrored and i check my reflection. i smooth out some wrinkles in my black pencil skirt and straighten my purple blouse. the black heels go perfect with the outfit.

when the elevator dings, i adjust the messenger bag and exit the elevator.

"you must be violet." a pretty young woman says when i step out.

"yes." i say with a smile.

"you can come this way. mr. bang had to step out for just a moment but he said to bring you here. can i get you any coffee or water maybe?"

"a water would be great thanks."

after getting the water, i take a big gulp and wait while looking around the room from my chair. there are lots of pictures from all the groups but mostly bts and i understand that. i seem to be in a conference room of some sort. if i was doing business with hybe and walked into this room and saw all the pictures, i would be really intimidated.

Suddenly, the door opens and two people walk in. i don't recognize the first one, but i have seen pictures of mr. bang and the second person was most definitely him.

"good morning. you must be violet. i'm so sorry i'm late but i had to run and get sejin for this meeting. please have a seat."

i nod and sit back down in my seat.

"now i know i would not tell you who you would be working for and i am sorry for that but i didn't want to say it over the phone. you will be working with bts. this is sejin, one of their managers. we wanted to go over the basics with you." mr. bang explained.

i smile at sejin and then bring out one of the notebooks i had brought with me and a pen.

"already prepared. i like that." mr. bang says.

"okay. so, the basics of the job are pretty simple. you will help keep the guys on schedule, go over their schedule for the week and the day. it's a live-in position so that you can be there for whatever they may need. you will also help with the daily household chores and food, especially when they are really busy. you will travel with them as well. you will be given a schedule every month by me and every week by sejin to go over with the guys."

i nod and write down everything he says.

"sejin will take you out to introduce you to the guys but lets get all this paperwork signed and then you can get started."

i signed an NDA and other paperwork to get started. sejin gave me his phone number and email and handed me a tablet that would be mine to use as well as a company laptop. when we finished the paperwork, i followed him down the hall to meet the guys. i listened to their music but i wasn't a super fan. i knew which name went with each face.

we walk towards a room with music pumping out of it. sejin looks back at me. "you ready?"
i take a deep breath and nod. he pulls the door open and we walk inside.

all the guys are moving in sync while watching the guy at the front. the front guy looks over and sees us and stops the music.

"hello sejin. i see you have a guest with you." he says nodding to me.

"hi. guys, this is your new personal assistant, violet. i wanted to bring her by for a proper introduction before moving her into the guest room at the house." he puts his hand on my back and ushers me forward.

"hello. i'm very happy to be working with you guys and i promise to do my best." i say kind of shyly.

one of them walks forward. surprisingly, it's yoongi. he sticks out his hand. "i'm sure we will get along just fine. i'm yoongi." he says while looking me up and down. i feel self conscious.

next is jungkook. "hello. i'm jungkook. i agree with hyung. we will get along just fine." he says, then bites his lip while also checking me out.

oh my gosh! i don't know how much of this i can take! they are all so handsome!

"hello. i'm seokjin, but you can call me jin. i am world wide handsome but i think you may be world wide beautiful." he said shaking my hand. i blush.

"hi, beautiful. my name is jimin." he says while looking in my eyes.

"hello, sunshine. i'm hoseok but you can call me hobi....or anything else you can come up with." i blush while shaking his hand as well.

suddenly, i'm looking at a beautiful boxy smile in front of me. "hi. my name is taehyung but you can call me tae. i'm sure we will get along." he says while for some reason, also checking me out.

"hello, violet. i'm the leader of the group of hooligans. i'm namjoon but i am sure you can come up with something better to call me."

"alright, alright. you guys have freaked her out enough. i'm gonna take her to the house and get her settled. we will see you after practice." sejin says while chuckling.

we leave the room and walk back down the hall. "i hope they didn't freak you out too much." he says.

"n-no it was fine. are going to pick my stuff up from my apartment?" i ask.

"yes, but first we need to get you your employee id." he says leading me down yet another hallway. i hope it doesn't take me too long to learn my way around. this place is kind of a maze.

we get the id done and go to my apartment. it came furnish so besides clothes and some photo albums, everything stays. he helps me put the bags and suit case in the trunk before we drive away.

rolling up to the house is something else. The house is huge. like beyond big. he puts in a passcode and opens the door.

"i'll give you a tour but lets get your stuff in your room first."

he leads me down a hall off the main room and opens the door. it's an empty room with a huge bed in the middle of it and a dresser and a dressing table. there is also a bathroom connected through a door.

we place my bags in the room and he starts the tour. my room seems to be far away from anybody elses. he shows me the house and i tell him that i want to see what they have food wise so that i can start dinner. he actually helps me cook something for dinner. we had just finished placing the food on the table when the door opens and the guys walk in.