gone

yoongi

"where's violet?" i ask sejin when he came to bring us to the site for the music video.

"she had to leave. what? you don't miss me?" he teased.

i chuckle and look at the other guys. they are looking around for her. even namjoon, even if he didn't want to admit it.

i leaned closer to the younger three. "she's not here. sejin said she had to leave."

we get in the van with sejin and go through the video with the producer so that we know what is expected of us tomorrow when we start filming. i expected to see violet by the time we were done but it was still sejin. huh, i guess we will see her at home.

we all pile back into the van to go home. when we pull up, i notice that violet's car is gone. thats weird, i thought.

we file through the door. the house is still immaculate but we neither see or hear any signs of violet. i look around for a few minutes but she is nowhere around. i guess she went out. no worries she will be back in the morning.

i grab jungkook and bring him to my room. i knew he would be upset that violet was gone but i also needed him. i missed being intimate with my boyfriends.

when the door closed to my room, i pressed him to the door. he may be bigger than me now but he will always be my baby. he sighed as i pressed my lips to his neck. he sagged against the wall as his head fell back. a low moan fell from his mouth.

"yoongi....i need you." he whispered.

"i need you too bunny. god, i love you so much." i practically moaned out against his throat.

my hands made their way to the hem of his shirt and lifted it. i skimmed my hands up his abs to his chest. he pulled his shirt the rest of the way off. i wrapped my hands around his small waist and pulled him even closer against me and moaned loudly when our dicks rubbed against one another.

he grabbed my hips suddenly and grinded into me. i spun him around and shoved him onto my bed. while he laid there looking at me as i stripped off my shirt and pulled my pants down my legs. left in just my boxers, i climbed onto the bed over him.

i kissed his lips and worked my way down. as i made it to the space between his belly button and his pants, his breathing increased. i looked up and grinned at him. i reached up and unbuttoned his pants, sliding them down and off. i chuckled at his iron man boxers.

i ran my hands up his legs to just under the leg of his boxers. i grabbed the top of them and took them off as well. he was naked in front of me and he was glorious. slim waist, long legs, ripped abdomen. his cock was standing straight up. i leaned forward and licked a long stripe from bottom to top.

he threw his head back and moaned loudly. i reached over to the nightstand and grabbed the lube. i squeezed some out over him and he squirmed. i slid my hand over him and he gripped the sheets underneath him.

"oh God, yoongi" he moaned.

i slid my lubed up hand down and slid a finger inside him. as he only let out signs of pleasure, i continued to add fingers until he was a moaning mess. i lubed myself up and got on my knees between his legs. finally i lined myself up and pushed in.

"aaagggghhhhh!" he moaned. i pushed in and out slowly at first. the more sounds of pleasure he made, the faster and harder i went. i knew i found his special place when he moaned and arched so far off the bed. i continued until he began to speak.

"yoongi- i cant- i- i- ugh!"

he was beyond making sense. i grabbed his legs and threw them over my shoulders to get deeper.

"cum for me, baby." i moaned down to him.

i watched as his eyes rolled back in his head and arch really far. i grabbed his cock and stroked him as came all over his chest.

i few thrusts later, i came as well.

i collapsed next to him. after catching my breath, i grabbed a wash cloth and cleaned us both up.

i climbed back into the bed and pulled him to my chest. i cuddled into his hair.

"i love you bunny." i whispered to him.

"i love you too yoonie." he whispered sleepily back.

i sighed and fell into a deep, peaceful sleep.

the next morning, we got up and walked into the kitchen to find it cold and empty. where was violet? she usually had breakfast going by now.

suddenly, i remembered the fight her and namjoon got into yesterday. did she leave for good? i started to panic and look around for her stuff. jungkook seemed to remember it about the same time i did.

when we didn't find any of her stuff out, we headed to her room. i opened her door and didn't see any of her stuff either. i looked closer and her bag was gone as well. i stormed back into the living room.

namjoon had just walked in.

"why is there no breakfast this morning?" he asked, groggily.

"take a look around, joon. see anything missing?" i say.

he looks near the door and her bag and shoes are not there. he looked in the kitchen and found it just as empty as we did. he spun and looked at me.

"i already checked her room as well and her bag is gone. her stuff is gone. she is not here." i tell him.

"s-she's gone?!" he says shocked.

"what did you expect after the way you spoke her yesterday and the way you have been treating her lately. you told her she didn't need this job when all she did was defend herself against your false accusations. she won't be back. you ruined it. we all liked her. she was the best assistant and did nothing wrong but because you can't deal with your feelings towards her, you pushed her away with your anger." jungkook says with balled up fists.

"she never did anything wrong. she made sure we were fed and the house was clean, and our laundry and made sure we got to everything on time and knew exactly what was expected of us. she never complained and never said she was tired when i know she had to be. she must have been so stressed as well making sure everything was in place." taehyung said.

"i'm sorry, joonie. i usually take your side and defend you, but i can't this time. you were wrong and took it way too far. she's gone now and its your fault." jimin said.

namjoon sat down on the couch with his head in his hands.

"i-i didn't really want her to quit. i was an ass. i-i need to talk to Bang and get her back." he says.

suddenly someone's phone went off and jin said, "sejin is on his way to pick us up for the video. when we get to the building, i suggest you go to Bang's office first thing."

a few minute's later, sejin pulls up and we head to the building.

i watch as joon knocks on his office door and heads inside.