quiet

hobi

it's been a couple of days now since namjoon told us about violet and she has been very quiet. normally, she is yelling right along with everyone else, when we all get together and everybody is trying to talk over everybody else. the last couple of days, when we have been hanging out in the living room, she sits in one of the recliners and just stares off into space.

i come into the living room and see her right where she normally is, staring off into space. i shake my head and kneel down in front of her.

"whatcha thinking about pretty girl?" i ask, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

she turns more towards me and her eyes are big and shining. she looks really different than normal.

"daddy, can i go to your room with you?" she asks, sweetly, biting her lip after asking.

"shit." i whisper. "yeah, baby, you are always welcome in my room." i say.

she gets up and walks quietly to my room. is this what namjoon was talking about? i thought they said that she was only like this when something sexually was done.

when we reach my room, she climbs up onto the bed and then turns to me while on her knees.

"do daddy want me to be a good girl for him?"

i swallow hard. "do you want to be a good girl for daddy?" i ask, really turned on now.

she nods. "i want to be the best girl."

i walk to her and she comes closer to the edge of the bed. she immediately reaches for the band of my sweat pants. once she has them down, she takes me fully into her mouth. i moan and tilt my head back with my hand on her head.

"god, baby. you are so good with your mouth." i say.

she hums around me. she continues on until i cum in her throat and she swallows it all like the good girl she is.

"did i do good daddy?" she asks.

i look her kneeling there in her purple crop top and matching panties. how did we get so lucky?

"you did so good baby girl." i say rubbing my thumb over her cheek.

"do i get a reward for being a good girl?" she asks with big eyes.

"what do you want for your reward sweetheart? tell daddy." i say.

"i want to cum, daddy. will you make me cum?"

"what baby wants, baby gets." i say and climb onto the bed.

i kiss her deeply, still able to taste myself in her mouth. i groan and lay her down. she wiggles below me trying to get some friction. i slap the side of her thigh and she looks at me shocked with a pouty expression.

"be a good girl and be still." i say.

she continues to pout but stays still. i begin kissing her along the side of her neck that i know she loves. she moans. i continue on moving to her collarbone, pulling the collar of her shirt down. i move my hands from her hips, up her sides and under her top to remove it. upon removing it, i see that she is not wearing a bra.

"someone was a naughty girl today." i say, pinching her nipple lightly.

"just for you daddy." she moans out.

i make my way down her body until i can pull her panties off. she is soaking wet. i slide my tongue through it and she arches off the bed.

"please daddy!" she yells out.

"anything for my baby." i say and then slam into her.

"aaaggghhhh!" she moans. she scraps her nails down my back and i growl. god, i love her so much.

"more daddy!" she screams.

"i'm gonna wreck you." i grunt out and then pounding into her as hard as i dare and she was taking like it a good girl.

"being such a good girl, taking all that daddy is giving you." i say to her.

"yes daddy! i'm gonna cum! can i cum daddy?" she responds.

"cum baby. cum hard for daddy."

i feel her contract around me and it causes me to explode. i came so hard. harder than i had ever cum before.

i grabbed a wash cloth and washed her up. she laid there with her head on my chest as we caught our breath. "thank you." she says quietly.

"for what?" i ask.

"giving me what i needed. i had a rough couple of days with things at work and i just needed someone else to take control." she says.

"ah, that explains why you have been so quiet lately." i say.

"yeah. i was all in my head about it and needed to escape for a while." she says and smiles at me then kisses my cheek.

"anytime baby. but if you just need to talk, we are here for that as well. whatever you need."

"thank hobi."

we get in the shower and get dressed before walking out to see what is for supper. when we walk in, three of the guys are looking at us with wide eyes. i'm guessing they heard us. i look at them and subtly shake my head.

they go back to doing whatever it was before we came in. i sit on the couch next to them while she goes to the kitchen to help with dinner.

"you got it?" namjoon asked.

"oh yeah. when i came home, she was just sitting in the recliner staring off into space. i asked her what she was thinking and she then she called me daddy and asked to go to my room. and i'm guessing you guys came home and heard how things went from there." i explain quietly.

"i thought jin said she was only like that when things were sexual."

"i thought so too but she told me that she has been stressed with work lately and just needed to escape. i gave her what she needed." i say with a smile.

"yes he did." she says coming around the corner and sitting on namjoon's lap.

we laugh and continue to talk until dinner is done. we eat and then watch a movie before going to bed.