RETURN

jin

when sejin explained that violet was the one who had brought and set up lunch, my heart leaped into my throat. she was back?

everyone in the room faded away as my head swam. did i really feel her absence that strongly? after a few moments, a throat cleared in the back of the room and we all spun in that direction. there she was. sitting there shyly in the corner. i saw her cringe and shrink into herself when namjoon got up and went over to her. my shoulders sagged. she was actually afraid of him.

i watched as he sank to his knees in front of her. he poured his heart out to her, begging for forgiveness. everyone at the table joined in and we were all relieved when she finally decided to give us another chance.

she sat across the table from jungkook who was next to me and she had to explain to him that she sat across because we were all on this side of the table and we would be squished if she sat next to him.

when the excitement of her returning died down a little, i watched her from my seat. she was not totally comfortable with us anymore. that easiness we had at the beginning was nowhere to be seen. we had hurt her.

my thoughts were interrupted when sejin spoke.

"well, looks like my work here is done. violet, you have the schedule on the tablet. i will forward any emails that you need to you and inform people who to come to if they anything to do with the schedule."

"thank you." she spoke quietly.

"just so all of you know, it's just dance practice today. i'm sure you have questions about the upcoming tour and violet should have all the appropriate emails about the time you guys get done practicing. you guys have a good day."

with that he was out the door and the tension returned to the room. no one knew what to say.

"so, how did the video shoot go?" she asked.

"it was okay. it took longer than expected but should be okay. we should be able to preview before release in a couple of weeks." i said.

she nodded.

it got quiet again as everyone was done eating and just letting our food digest before going back to dancing. once it had been long enough, violet got up and starting clearing everything. the only difference was, we all decided to help out a lot more. instead of letting her take the lead and take the plates and such away, we wouldn't let her and would do it ourselves.

once everything was cleared away, violet walked back over to her corner and grabbed her bag. suddenly, jungkook whined.

"my phone's dead."

violet reached into her bag and produced a charger. she held her hand out for his phone.

"i'll charge it while you guys practice."

"thanks."

we made our way into the practice room and she sat in her corner like always bringing the laptop out. i tried really hard to concentrate on practice but i kept getting distracted by her. she wasn't doing anything in particular, but when she had put the tip of her pen between her lips, i tripped over my own feet.

"jin! be careful!" hobi called to me.

"s-sorry." i said.

we finished practicing and laid on the floor. violet got up and grabbed waters for us all and then sat back by her computer. she tapped her pen against her lips as she concentrated on whatever it was she was reading.

"tae!!! get off. it's hot!" jimin whined.

"but i wanna cuddle. love me!" he said holding on to jimin who shoved him away.

violet silently reached into a bag and brought out a good size squishmellow that was shaped like a turtle and handed it to tae.

"wow! thanks!" he said squeezing it.

we were just lazing around, cooling off and catching our breaths.

"guys give me just a few more minutes and i can go over some stuff with you." violet without looking up.

"wish i had a pen or something." yoongi mumbled quietly.

he didn't think anyone heard him, but again violet reached into her messenger bag and pulled out a pack of pens and a notebook, holding it out to him as she continued to read. he had a shocked look on his face, but took the items from her.

not long after, she let out a sigh. "alright, can you guys come a little closer. i have something to discuss with you about the tour. as you know, it's in america. first stop is los angeles. they want to know what you guys would like backstage such as food and drinks and such."

she looked at all of us as we thought it over. we were pretty simple guys.

"stuff to make sandwiches and bottled water should be good." i said.

"can we have an ice cream bar?" jungkook asked, looking younger than his 24 years.

"what about sprite?" hobi asked.

violet just nodded and typed on her laptop. "i think we can make all that happen. it isn't anything too crazy."

"now, the hotels are nice but we don't want to put you all on the top floors as thats too easy to guess where you would be. we will be somewhere in middle. do you want to share rooms or have seperate?" she asked looking around.

"um- uh-"

"it's okay. now that i know you guys are soulmates, it actually makes this easier. i know you may want to share with someone. or we could do seperate rooms and if someone ends up sharing, thats fine too."

"no, that would be a waste of money. tell you what, jungkook and taehyung can share, yoongi, jimin and hobi can share just make sure it's a king size bed, and jin and i will share." namjoon said.

"ok. i won't put names on rooms. you can just seperate when we get there. my room will be the close to you guys in case you need anything. do you guys have any questions?"

we all looked around the room. no one had anything else to add.

"ok then. let's go home."