in the shower

jungkook

"i wish you guys could have seen her this morning." i say.

"well, you gave us a pretty good description it. enough to make me hard anyway." taehyung says, while gripping himself and giving it a tug.

"her body is so slim, and her legs are so long. her skin was creamy white and looked so soft. her breasts lightly spilling out of the top the green lace. i got a chance to see the thong she was wearing before she grabbed her robe. oh man, just the thought of touching her skin makes me hard." i said also gripping myself and pumping lightly.

"should we be offended that you are touching yourself while thinking of someone other than one of your soulmates?" namjoon said, walking up behind me.

he pressed his whole body against me. his hand came around and slapped my hand away before gripping me himself. he slowly pumped and my head fell back onto his shoulder. he began to place kisses along my shoulder and neck. i moaned lightly.

he bent me forward and kept his hips flush to my ass. he made sure that the water was pouring over us before he slowly pushed himself into me. i groaned and pushed myself back into him.

jin came around in front of me and lifted my head so that it was even with his cock. without any words being said, i opened my mouth and he pushed himself in. as namjoon pushed from behind, he shoved jin further down my throat.

i moaned around jin as namjoon hit that bundle of nerves. my eyes rolled back. jin apparently had enough and held my face before pumping into my mouth and cumming down my throat.

when jin moved away, namjoon stopped holding back and set a crazy pace. i looked around and could see my other soulmates pumping themselves while watching namjoon destroy me.

namjoon wrapped his hand around me and pumped while still thrusting into me. i let out a load moan and came over his hand and spilling onto the shower floor. namjoon came shortly thereafter.

hobi came over afterward and helped cleaned me up. he kissed me lightly before asking me to sleep in his room tonight.

we all got dressed and headed back out into the practice room. violet was standing by the door waiting. she herded us all out into the van again. we had to make it to the other side of town for the radio interview.

we arrive at the station and violet diappears. i don't know what it was about her but i couldn't stop flirting and thinking about her.

sejin sits by the door. i didn't even know he was here. i wonder where violet went. jimin elbows me and i realize i haven't been paying attention and the host asked me a question. i apologise and he asks again.

the interview drones on. it finally ends and i see violet has replaced sejin by the door. we tell the hosts goodbye and walk by violet as she basically counts us as we walk by.

we enter the van and smell pizza. violet holds the box out and we devour it. she takes one piece and chews while the van moves through the city on the way to the photoshoot.

we pull up to the vacant warehouse and are immediately pull into hair, makeup and wardrobe. as i sit in the chair, i watch violet in the mirror. i watch as she blatantly checks out several of us as we change into the photoshoot clothing.

violet

i can't help but watch the guys as they change. can you blame me? i look at namjoon's back as he slips off one shirt and puts on another. hobi faces my direction as he changes and i can't help but drool over his abs. i glance around the room and when i catch jungkook's eye, he gives me a look that tells me i've been caught.

i quickly pull out the tablet and check my emails. i have one from sejin telling that i am doing a good job so far and to keep up the good work. i was surprised i had heard that so early on. i send a quick thank you and see that he sent an addendum to the schedule i had been given for the week.

tomorrow they don't work until tomorrow night. it's just a vlive so a really light day compared to what their schedule is usually like. i smile and am happy with the fact that they will get a day to relax.

i move into the room where the photos will be taken and i am amazed by the set. it is elaborate and brightly colored. they had not had a photoshoot like this in quite some time. i knew that we would be here a while so i went ahead and placed an order to be delivered later on.

at about 7, we were only halfway done. they food was scheduled to be delivered in the next 45 minutes. i let the guys who have already done their individual shots know that food is on the way. the guys who haven't yet are standing to the side, watching their bandmates  do theirs.

the food arrives and i take it to the green room where jin, yoongi, and hoseok are relaxing, waiting for the group shots. i remind them to be careful and not to get anything on their clothes. namjoon enters the room just a few minutes later and grabs his food. just the maknae line is left and i walk out to watch their shoots. as they finish i let them know that the food is waiting.

once everyone has eaten, it's time for the group shots. i sit in the corner and try to cover my yawn. i was am so tired. i don't know how the guys do it. i'm exhausted and i haven't really done anything compared to them.

the photoshoot finally comes to an end and we head back to the house. the guys all say that they are tired and want to go to bed. unfortunately, i can't. i need to make sure the house is still clean and go through the refrigerator and cabinets and make a list of things needed from the store.

when i finish, i sit at the kitchen table for a moment and rub my temples.

"are you okay?" i hear from behind me.

i turn and see jin standing there. i nod. "just tired is all. i'm going to head to bed here shortly.

he walks closer and i feel his hands on my shoulders. he slowly rubs and massages the muscles there. after a few minutes, he loosens the bun from my hair and rubs his fingers through my hair and over my scalp. i lightly moan at the feeling and he freezes.

"i-i'll let you get to bed." he says suddenly and quickly leaves the room. i vaguely notice that he doesn't go to his room. he goes to yoongi's.

i'm too tired to think about it. i go my room and the dressing table for my makeup wipes. i quickly clean my face and just grab a large t-shirt to sleep in. i don't even end up under the covers before i'm asleep.

i even forgot to set my alarm. good thing the guys are off tomorrow.