Yoongi

i sit up and look around me. everyone is gone. when i fell asleep everyone was around me. i pout and get up. i walk around the hotel room and see a lump under the covers. curiosity overcomes me and walk to that bed and look down. all i can see is blonde hair. it can only be one of two people. it's either jimin or yoongi and since jimin is an early riser, that only leaves my grumpy gus.

i sit beside his head, and gently run my fingers through his hair. he groans and moves his head around. finally his head tilts in my direction and he opens his eyes.

"good morning, grumpy!" i say with a smile and a little giggle.

he just looks at me and then rolls back over. i pout even more.

"fine! be that way!" i say, being a brat.

i get dressed and head downstairs to see if the food is still there or if i missed it. i'm in luck and i grab some food and sit down to eat. i like to people watch so i look around a lot while i eat. i watch couples walk down the street and families walking around with laughs.

i finish my food and head back upstairs to see if yoongi wants to go out with me. i wanna go shopping but i don't want to go alone.

entering the room, i see he is still in the bed.

"hey, baby, wanna go out for a while with me? i wanna go shopping." i say to the lump.

no response.

"yoongi? are you okay? why aren't you answering?"

no response.

"i can see you breathing so i know you're alive. answer me. i wanna spend some time with you."

suddenly he sits up and there's a fire in his eyes.

"violet! seriously! i just want to sleep and you refuse to leave me alone. you don't need me to go shopping! just go already! maybe then i can get some sleep! geez!" he yells, as i look at him shocked. he immediately shoves his head under the pillow.

i swallow down the lump in my throat and blink back the tears in my eyes. i won't give him the satisfaction of seeing or hearing me cry.

i grab my purse and leave the room, quietly closing the door behind me. i wander out of the hotel and mindlessly meander around. i think a few people recognize me but i don't care right now. i feel numb.

i don't know why he was being so mean today. maybe he was having a bad day but is that any reason to take it out on me?

i notice that it starts to get a little dark outside. i knows the guys won't be home for a little while so i continue to wander aimlessly, not really paying attention to where i am.

i look around, out of my thoughts, and see that it's now really, really dark. and i have absolutely no idea where i am. i stop and look around to see if anything looks remotely familiar. nope.

i call yoongi to see if maybe he can track my phone and guide me back to the hotel but he rejects my call. i don't want to bother or worry the other guys so i just keep walking, hoping that there is a store or something nearby where i can get some help.

after walking maybe another hour, i still have no idea where i am and my phone is not cooperating to let me see where i am so again i call yoongi. again he rejects my call.

"ugh!" i scream out.

"are you okay?" ????

"i-i'm fine. just a little lost. no worries. could you maybe point me into town?" i ask.

the guy looks at me like he's considering whether he actually wants to help me or not, then he smiles.

"yeah. i'll help you. i'll walk with you. you shouldn't be walking around alone. there are a lot of creeps in the world." he smiles again. it's a nice smile.