joonie

namjoon

i wake up feeling warm. i open my eyes and see jin sleeping peacefully in front of me. i look down and see an arm around my waist. i turn to look behind me and see violet pressed up against me.

i turn to lay on my back. she adjusts in her sleep so her head is on my chest and her arm is around me. i wrap my arm around her back and rub gently up and down her side. she sighs and relaxes more.

"joonie." she mumbles in her sleep.

i still, thinking she's awake but she stays sleeping. i look around and its still dark out so i'm not sure what time it is.

suddenly, the door to my room creeps open quietly. i see a dark silhouette.

"yeah?" i whisper.

"just checking on violet. she woke up and said she had a bad dream but only wanted you. i wanted to make sure she made it in here to you." it's yoongi.

"what time is it?"

"it's around 3:30."

he quietly shuts the door and heads out.

so she had a bad dream and only wanted me? i guess she's not mad or disappointed in me after all.

i smile and wrap my arms around her more securely.

hours later, i wake again feeling even warmer than before. violet's head is still on my chest. her arm is around me and her legs are tangled with mine. jin now has his face buried in my neck. his arm is around the both of us and one of his legs is thrown over mine. i smile. i love this.

i lay there until one of them wakes up. it's jin thats up first.

"good morning joon." he says. i peck his lips. "good morning, baby."

he looks over and sees violet. "i see she found you. i told you she still loved you."

i smile. "yeah. yoongi said she had a bad dream and only wanted me."

we sit quietly for a few minutes but now my bladder is screaming at me.

"can you cuddle her for a few minutes, i gotta use the bathroom."

"of course." he says eagerly and climbs over me to get between us.

i chuckle softly as i head to the bathroom. when i come back, i see jin running his hands through her hair.

i give him another kiss and tell him that i am gonna go get us some coffee. i am only in the kitchen for a few moments when i hear yelling.

"joonie!"

i run to my room and see violet sitting alone on the bed. where did jin go? i wonder.

"violet. i'm right here baby."

"joonie i thought you left me! i was all alone." she cried.

i quickly gathered her up and hold her close to me in a bear hug. jin runs out of the bathroom, still buttoning his pants. so thats where is was!

"it's alright. joonie's here and i'm not going anywhere." i whisper soothingly.

i walk out with her still clinging to my waist. when i get to the counter with the coffee maker, i sit her on the counter in front of me while i make myself some. jin is right behind us so i don't bother with making his.

while i'm making mine, he is leaning over my shoulder, kissing violet all over her face, causing her to giggle. i smile as i listen.

"i thought i heard a beautiful sound first thing this morning." jimin says as he rounds the corner with a sleepy looking jungkook.

"jimin!" she yells and jumps off the counter, running to him. she throws her arms around him and kisses him deeply which catches him off guard.

he quickly returns the kiss before she is pulled away by jungkook who wanted kisses too this morning. i chuckle at them from the counter. as jin sets his cup down, i grab him and pull him to me.

"how are you feeling this morning, baby? are you sore?" i whisper against his lips.

"in the best way possible." he says, pecking my lips and turning in my arms to watch the interaction of our lovers.

how is it that we were so lucky to find one another. i know it took a while for us to find her but man am i glad we did. she is so amazing. she keeps us together. she makes sure our schedules stay on time but that we also have down time to relax. she makes sure we have everything we need like yoongi's pencils and jungkook's charger. we could not have asked for a better assistant. the fact that she turned out to be our missing soulmate is an awesome bonus.

i love her just as much as i do the other guys and i know they feel the same. she brings out the best in all of us and i'm so glad i get to spend the rest of my life with her and my boys.

speaking of boys, both jungkook and jimin come over and kiss both jin and myself good morning.

this house is filled with love and can't wait to see what else life has for us.

A/N:
I KNOW IT'S KINDA SHORT AND SEEMS LIKE AN ENDING BUT I PROMISE IT'S NOT. MORE IS YET TO COME.