unexpected

jin

bright lights exploded behind my eyes and behind my ear was on fire. i pulled away from the kiss.

"fuck! god that hurts!" i yelled holding the side of my head where it was burning. i looked at violet and she had a shocked expression on her face and was holding her ear as well.

"what the hell was that?" she asked.

jungkook jumped up and looked behind her ear and smiled so big it took up most of his face.

"she has the beginnings of the mark! jin, baby, let me see yours." he said, running over to me.

he held my head in his hands and looked behind my ear. "wow!" he said.

"what?" i asked, scared.

the others ran over and looked. "cool" taehyung said.

"what?!" i yelled again.

"babe, your mark is filled in. its fully colored in" yoongi explained.

"CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHATS GOING ON?!" she yelled, getting everyone's attention.

we all turned to look at her. i smiled at her confused face. "it looks like you are part of our family, violet. the fact that the mark is starting on you and mine is filled in, proves that you are in fact, our last soulmate."

her mouth dropped open and she stared into the distance. i looked at the other guys and they all had shocked yet happy looks on their faces.

"i told you! i told you and none of you believed me!" jungkook whined.

"we know baby. we're sorry." namjoon said.

"guys, i think we have an issue." yoongi said chuckling.

i look over at him and he's pointing at violet who still looks like she's in shock.

i walk over to her and gently cup her face and tilt her head up, making her look at me. her eyes met mine and they were filled with tears.

"oh violet, honey, whats wrong?" i ask gently.

"i- i'm- overwhelmed. i'm your soulmate?"

"you are." i say with a smile.

"what about everyone else? you are their soulmate." she says slowly.

i smile at her again. "i'm willing to bet you are their soulmate as well."

"h- how do you know? how do we figure that out?"

"well, we are all attracted to you and we figure it out with a kiss."

"i h- have to kiss them?" she says to me like no one else is there.

"yes, sweetheart. it's the only way to know for sure."

"o-okay." she says shakily.

"how about we do it by age? hmm? since i am the oldest and i went first, we can go from oldest to youngest." i suggest.

"y-you want me to do it now?" she asks.

"i mean if you want to but i think all these guys are anxious to know, baby girl."

she blushes at the nick name, but nods just the same.

yoongi comes up to her and gently grabbed her hands, lifting them to be around his neck before her pull her close. he gave her a gentle peck before diving in more. i know how he feels. i had only planned on giving her a soft kiss but once i felt her lips on mine, i couldn't help myself.

i heard him suck in a harsh breath as his tongue entered her mouth. he kissed her a moment more before pulling away. he hissed and grabbed his ear. we checked and sure enough his was filled in as well. we pulled her to us to check her as well, and more of the mark was there.

we smiled at her and she seemed to take this one a little better. soon enough, hoseok came over and without saying a word, kissed her. she almost immediately opened her mouth to him. he kissed her longer than anyone else had so far but was wincing when he pulled away. we didn't need to check his mark, but he wanted us to. same as before and she had more of the mark.

namjoon came over and stood in front of her. she looked so small standing in front of him. he leaned down and kissed her so softly and surprisingly, she was the one who deepened it first. he chuckled into her mouth but was soon, groaning from the pain of his mark filling in.

jimin walked up as namjoon pulled away. they stared at each other for a few seconds before grabbing each other. he kissed her long and hard. i saw him grip her shirt tightly when he felt the pain. he pulled back and they were both gasping for air.

taehyung walked up shyly and took her hand and kissed it before placing it on his chest and getting closer. she looked tiny compared to him as well. he leaned down and immediately gave her open mouthed kisses before delving in with his tongue. i saw him tense as the pain began but he didn't stop. after a few throats clearing they finally pulled apart, panting for breath.

and last but not least, jungkook walked up. "i knew you would be ours" he said softly before cupping her face and bringing her face to him. he gave her several pecks before she grabbed him by the neck and pulled him closer. as their tongues met, a soft glow started between the two of them. we all watched in wonder.

he grabbed her waist to bring her closer and she grabbed his shoulders pulling him closer as well. suddenly, the light glowed brighter and it was like they had been shoved apart, both landing on their butts a few feet apart.

"what was that?!" violet asked, holding her neck.

"i think that means, the bond is complete." i said chuckling and walking over to help her up while hobi helped kookie.

"so what happens now?" she asked.

"now you are apart of the family babe. things will be different. everyone have a seat and we will explain."

unable to help himself, jungkook pulled her to sit between his legs on the floor.

"now that the bond is complete, you are apart of the family, like i said. what i mean by that is, you will be apart of everything now. the bond with strengthen with time of course but there will not be any more shyness. we will all be more comfortable with each other than before. no awkwardness as well. i always thought it was weird that those things were still happening between the 7 of us because from everything i read, the bond should feel like you've always known each other and that wasn't happening before." i said.

everyone nodded and i watched as violet relaxed in jungkook's hold and he smiled widely at me.

"we need to make sure PD knows as well as sejin and the appropriate staff. we all know there will be no hiding it now that we know." namjoon said.

we agreed but decided we would tell him in the morning when we went back to work but would spent the rest of the evening, spending time with each other as we each got to hold violet. we decided that we would watch tv and someone would get her for one episode. it made us all laugh when the show would go off and she would rotate around the room.

before we went to bed, we all got a good night kiss before seperating from her. she better enjoy sleeping alone for now because that would not last long.

A/N:
FINALLY! I HOPE YALL ENJOYED THAT! NOW THE REAL FUN BEGINS....*EVIL LAUGHTER*