flash back

jungkook

i lay in my bed after storming out. i hated that she felt so bad that she went out drinking. she thinks we hate her. i don't hate her. i really like her.

as i lay there, i think back to when we all first met. before we were soulmates.

as i walked into the BigHit building, i was nervous. so many companies wanted to sign me and i had to pick one. this is the last and smallest one. the receptionist ushered me into a room to wait for the man in charge. i look around the room and see a boy a little older than me. he has no pants on! i'm pretty sure i should turn around or avert my eyes but i can't seem to make myself do it. i mean, he has underwear on.

he turns and looks at me.

"hello. you must be jungkook. sorry, i spilled some drink on my pants and i was trying to find my other pair." he says pulling on a pair of basketball shorts.

all i could think was, 'thighs!' as i continued to stare at him. i blushed when i finally looked him in the face and see i was caught staring.

"i'm namjoon." he says holding his hand out to me.

"y-yeah. nice to meet you."

" the other guys will be here shortly." (i'm aware this is not the correct way that they met, but i need it to be this way)

shortly after the words left his mouth, the door opened and 5 other guys came walking through. they were the best looking guys i had ever seen.....where did that thought come from?

"hi. i'm jin." a tall, broad shouldered guy said. he was so handsome.

"i'm hoseok, but you can call me hobi." said a guy with a heart-shaped smile and sunny personality.

"i'm yoongi." this guy had a serious vibe to him, but i could tell there seemed to be more to him underneath that exterior.

"i'm jimin." this guy's eyes disappeared as he smiled. it was cute.

"i'm taehyung but you can call me tae." said the tan skinned guy with a boxy smile.

"hi. i'm jungkook." i said shyly.

the guy named taehyung came up and threw his arm around me. "don't worry i think we are gonna really good friends."

after the meeting with Bang PD, i decided that this was the company i wanted and once everything was signed and ready to go, i was taken to the dorm where all the other guys were. they were in the process of getting ready for bed and some where walking around shirtless, making me blush and feel shy.

why did i keep thinking like this? do i like guys? i always thought i was straight but maybe not.

i was sitting on my bed with my toothbrush and towel in my hand, just staring at the floor. i don't think i could shower while they are awake. i think maybe i'll just wait until everyone is asleep.

i go ahead and brush my teeth and get back on my bed, pretending to fall asleep with my clothes still on. no one knows me enough to try to wake me up so i just lay there until i hear everyone settle down and their deep breaths.