gone pt 2

namjoon

when Bang called for me to come in, i rushed inside and i started to talk but he was on the phone.

"i am glad you made it ok. just relax and don't stress right now. you didn't have to call to make sure everything was alright. we got it handled." he said with a chuckle and soft look on his face.

once he hung up, he leaned back in his chair and looked at me. "what do you need namjoon? something wrong?" he asked with a weird smirk on his face.

"sir, i think i've made a mistake. i didn't want violet to leave. i didn't mean for her to quit. is there any way you can get her back?" i begged.

he sat forward and looked at me. "what did you do? she didn't say anything about not getting along with anyone."

i rubbed the back of my neck. "um- i- i've been a real ass to her sir. i've been rude and mean. i yelled at her yesterday and she didn't even do anything wrong and i told her that if she couldn't handle doing it properly then maybe she needed to find a different job." i said sheepishly.

"what?! why would you do that? violet is a sweet girl and more than qualified and good at her job. was she slacking off or something? none of the other staff have had a bad word to say about her. they all say that she is very polite and helps where she can and has taken care of you boys' schedule and kept you on time. even sejin had trouble getting you guys moving in the mornings. getting you guys moving, bringing snacks and other things for you boys to make sure you are comfortable, answering emails and confirming details for a variety of things, cleaning up the house, cooking dinner, doing laundry, plus helping out around here when 'she has the time.' i don't know what more you could want from the poor girl. if you are unhappy with her, i could try to find someone else."

"no! n-no, sir. we want violet. i will get on my knees to gravel for her forgiveness. can you please see if she will come back?" i said in an almost panicked voice.

"i will see if i can persuade her to come back. she was upset when she came to me yesterday. she never said a word about any of the things you just told me. she just looked tired and stressed." he sighed. "she's staying at my house outside of the city. i told her to take a few days to think it over and to relax. in fact, that was her on the phone when you came in. she called to remind me of what you guys had to do today. so, regardless of the fact that you were mean to her, she still is looking out for you guys......are you the only one who did anything? the rest of the guys were nice to her?"

i hung my head again. "jungkook has tried to help her and be nice but i would make him stop. he's not very happy with me right now. all of us pulled away from her and have pretty much ignored her for weeks."

"i can't believe she put up with that for so long. you should know that violet has no one in her life. her parents died a few years ago and she doesn't have any siblings or relatives. when i spoke to her on the phone before meeting her, she said she wanted to join our company because everyone is treated fairly and like family. she seemed like such a lonely young lady and you guys ignored her. imagine how she must have felt. taking care you and making sure you are successful only to be alone in a house full of people."

"i know, i know." i sighed.

"whats the real issue Joon? why do you dislike her?"

"i- i don't. ok, you how me and the guys found out that we are soulmates?"

he nodded.

"well, we were all acting towards her like we did before we knew we were soulmates. jungkook got everyone together and suggested that she could be our soulmate as well but the mark is complete. its just us. thats why we changed our symbol from the bullet proof vest. we wanted to make our bond a part of the band. there's no way she could be our soulmate but we are all extremely attracted to her and i didn't know how to deal with those feelings and they came out in anger."

"so what are you going to do if she comes back? if you are going to treat her the same way, then i won't bring her back. she doesn't deserve that."

"i won't treat her that way. we will go back to treating her like we did when she first got hired. we were nice to her then but we did flirt a lot. i will just have to make sure no one takes that too far."

"i will speak to her and see if she wants to come back. i will explain to her that you won't be treating her like that anymore. but joon, your soulmate bond won't let things go too far. it won't allow anything to happen between you and someone is not your soulmate. remember that."

with that, i was dismissed from his office and went to find the other guys so that we could head out to the video shoot.

in the van, everyone wanted to know what happened. i explained that she had not told Bang what we, especially me, had done to her. i told them that she is staying at Bang's house and thinking things over and that he would speak to her and try to get her to come back. i also explained that we could try to go back to like it was before we pulled away. we could be friendly with her.

that's if she would come back.

A/N:
I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THESE UPDATES. JUST A LITTLE INSIGHT TO ME: I MAKE THIS UP AS I GO. THERE ARE NO PLANNED CHAPTERS AS OF RIGHT NOW. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE NEXT SENTENCE WILL UNTIL IT COMES OUT. LOL

I START A NEW JOB ON MONDAY SO I WILL PROBABLY ONLY BE ABLE TO UPDATE ON WEEKENDS SO TODAY AND ALL WEEKEND THERE WILL PROBABLY BE MULTIPLE UPDATES.

I HOPE YOU LIKE THEM