clingy

taehyung

i jerk awake and instead of seeing the orange chairs of the waiting room in the hospital, i see we are in the car.

"what's going on? why aren't we at the hospital anymore? is she okay?" i ask namjoon who is sitting next to me.

"what are you talking about?" he asks.

"violet! the car accident? have you hit your head or something?" i scream at him.

"have you? violet is fine and is in the car right behind us. we will be pulling up at the hotel in just a minute. are you okay?" he says.

"yeah...yeah fine. just a really bad dream i guess." i say and wipe a stray tear that falls."

namjoon wraps his arm around me. "are you sure you're okay?"

"yeah. i'm fine. the dream was just really realistic and i was panicked."

"she's fine. we are just fine." he says and kisses the side of my head.

we finally pull up and when i see her step out of the car, i can't help myself as i rush over to her and pull her into my arms and burying my face in her neck.

"tae, baby, whats gotten into you?" she asks.

i can't answer. i just quietly cry while holding on to her.

"he had a really bad realistic dream when he fell asleep on the ride here. he woke up and asked why we weren't at the hospital and if you were okay. apparently some kind of car accident." namjoon explains while rubbing my back.

"oh, baby. i'm okay, sweetheart." she whispers sweetly into my ear.

we make our way into the hotel and i don't let go of her. walking in was a little difficult because there were fans and paparazzi so i had to let her go but we all walked so close together that i could link our pinkies together and no one noticed.

we enter the biggest room and i sit in a chair and pull her into my lap. after the dream, i need to reassure myself that she is okay. the other guys scatter around the room, some going to shower, some on their phones and others just laying around.

the room is quiet until the bathroom door opens and jin and jimin fall into the room, too busy making out to pay attention to where they're going. everyone in the room watches them as they make their way further in to the room. they are so much in of their own world that jin jumps when hoseok gets behind him and starts kissing his neck. he moans into jimin's mouth. this gets yoongi going, him getting behind jimin.

i turn my chair with violet in my lap to watch the show. i am running my hands up violet's thighs when we see namjoon get on the bed and goes down until he pulls the towels off of both men and proceeds to work his mouth around them both.

so much moaning is going on in the room. i slide my hands under violet's shirt and lift it off her and unhook her bra so that my hands are unhindered touching her. she leans her back, watching with lowered eyes as the show gets better with each man now stripping one another.

i hear a whine and see jungkook sitting to the side, watching but unsure how to join.

"kook, baby, why don't you come over here with me and violet?" i say.

he quickly makes his way over, brings her mouth to his. he was clearly effected seeing our lovers with one another and needed affection.

"baby, why don't you get violet ready for us? i think it's time she learned to take two of us. what do you think?" i say running my hand down her side and feeling her shiver.

he groans into her mouth and then pulls back, just for me to pull him in and kiss him.

he gets up and grabs some lube that was already getting used by the guys on the bed. as he is grabbing it, yoongi grabs his face and shoves his tongue in his mouth.

"make our girl feel good, baby," he tells him.

jungkook comes back over and unbuttons violet's pants before sliding them off of her. he kisses up the inside of her leg before sliding her panties off as well. all the while, i am pinching and pulling at her nipples. she can't seem to figure out who to watch. jungkook between her legs, or the action of the guys on the bed.

that decision becomes easier when jungkook slides his tongue through her slit. she groans and arches in my lap.

"kook, take her for a second would you?" i say.

he lifts her up and holds her with his hands under her behind and kisses her deeply. i switch my eyes between the two of the them and the men on the bed. i watch as they have gotten down to business. jin and jimin are still into each other with jimin on his back and jin between his legs thrusting at a slow and leisurely pace. yoongi is behind jin, thrusting into him. namjoon is behind hobi pumping into him at the same pace as the other two. hobi is face down on jimin's dick and pumping his own into jimin's mouth. it's quite a sight.

i quickly sit back down in the chair and with no words exchanged, jungkook lowers her back into my lap. he quickly gets back to work with his mouth. once she cums on his tongue and is nice and wet, we have her turn around.

i slide into her wet heat easily. when she feels jungkook behind her, she tenses a little.

"relax baby. he's gonna get you ready first." i say.

he gently pushes her forward until she is flush against me. he leans down and runs his tongue down to her tight puckered hole and proceeds with a rim job which i know for a fact, he is good at.

she is moaning and rocking her hips on me. i hear the cap of the lubs pop open and decide to distract her with the thrust of my hips up into her. she stiffens slightly when he places a finger at her entrance and adds pressure. she relaxes almost instantly and moans when he pushes in further.

he pumps his finger a few times before adding another and then another after preparing her. once she is ready, i move us over to the chaise lounge so that the positioning is better. i lay down and have her straddling me. she lays down on top of me and jungkook gets behind her. he again slides in some fingers making sure she is still ready.

once he is reassured, he grabs her by the hips gently and slides her back a little before placing his tip and her entrance and slowly adding pressure. when he is all the way in, we give her a minute to adjust. while she is breathing deeply, i see that most of the guys are done and watching us open our girl up for more.

i smile at them.

"i need you to move. both of you." she moans suddenly, trying to wiggle for friction.

jungkook and i have had threesomes before with the other guys so we know how to get a rhythm going without speaking to each other. slowly we work her together until she begs for more speed.

he pumps into her which pushes her more onto me. we continue this until we can both feel her tightening on us. she cums and it's almost too much. we let her ride it out. i feel jungkook release inside her and it's enough to set me off. my eyes roll back and i cum harder than ever before.

slowly jungkook slides out of her and once he does, jimin's kinky self comes over and starts to lick the cum out of her. apparently, this is too much for jungkook's sexual appetite and he comes around to lick my cum that leaks out around my dick. i slide out and he continues to lick everything he can get. surprisingly, yoongi comes over and licks all her juices and my cum off my cock. he stands and smiles at me before giving me a delicious kiss that almost has me stiffening again.

"you babies did real good with our girl." jin says, watching us with his head on namjoon's lap.

"i'm hungry. can we get some food and then sleep?" violet says sleepily, leaning against my chest while hobi gets a warm wet cloth to clean her with.

"yeah baby we can do that. you deserve it. you did so good." jin says, grabbing his phone and ordering food.

we eat and almost before she finishes her last bite, violet slumps over onto my shoulder, completely zonked out.

A/N
SORRY ABOUT THE FAKE OUT! I REALLY DO LOVE YOU GUYS! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE SMUT!!