whose left

jungkook

when dinner was ready, i gently shook violet until she opened her eyes. she smiled at me and then closed her eyes again.

"no, no, no! up you go. time to eat and then you can go back to sleep." i said lifting her to a sitting position.

she barely lifted her eyelids. jin came into the room to see what was taking us so long. he sighed when he saw her.

he knelt down in front of her and cupped her face. she lifted her lids a little and smiled at him as well.

"violet, sweetheart, i know you are tired but you need to come eat something ok? after you eat, you can go back to sleep i promise." he said to her. she nodded slightly.

jin got on one side of her and i got on the other and we lifted her and then assisted in helping her to the kitchen. when we entered all eyes turned towards us. hobi smirked when he saw that she was still not fully awake.

we sat her between jimin and yoongi. as soon as she was seated, her head tilted forward and she was almost asleep again.

"oh no you don't. wakey wakey! food time." yoongi said and lifted her head again.

just as he lifted her head, jimin clapped loudly a few times and her eyes shot open. she pouted at him and he blushed.

"sorry baby but you gotta stay awake to eat."

she nodded and stayed with her eyes opened but made no attempt to lift any food to her mouth.

"whats wrong sweetheart?" yoongi asked.

"i'm too tired to lift anything other than my eyes." she pouts with a voice so raspy its almost none existent.

"aw, baby. here. i'll feed you." jimin says.

he grabs food and holds the chopsticks up to her mouth. she opens and slowly eats everything that he gives her. it's easy to see when she gets full because her eyelids start to drop again and her head sways back and to the side.

finally her head lands on yoongi's shoulder. he just chuckles and finishes his dinner. when he is done, he lifts her and takes her to his room. he lays her down and climbs in next to her and pulls her close. he takes out his phone and watches videos before he is finally tired and decides to sleep, pulling her to his chest and cuddling.

violet

i wake up and notice that i am in yoongi's bedroom. did we have sex last night? why am i in here and not in my room?

i stretch and notice that i am completely sore. i guess that work out yesterday was more than i thought. suddenly, i am hit with memories of what happened after my workout. no wonder i am so sore. those two were trying to kill me.

i lift yoongi's arm from around me and head to the bathroom. i take a hot shower which really helped my sore muscles and got dressed after brushing my teeth and headed out to the living room.

there i see the two culprits from the day before. they smirk at me when they see me. i roll my eyes and head to the kitchen. there, jin is standing with his back to me while mixing pancake batter.

i walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist.

"good morning, baby girl. feeling better?" he asks.

"yes. guess i was a mess last night, huh?" she says in a raspy whisper.

"baby, you were so tired, you couldn't even feed yourself. i can't believe you managed three rounds after a two hour workout. girl, you gotta pace yourself." he said.

"i know but i wanted to. believe i will say no when its too much or i don't want to." she rasps.

"you should rest your voice. let me make you some tea to soothe your throat."

i nodded and headed back to the living room to wait. taehyung had now joined the other two in the living room.

"hey baby." jungkook said.

"good morning flower." tae said.

hobi said nothing, he just smirked at me.

"good morning." i rasp out.

"wow. i can't believe your voice is still wrecked. they really gave it to you huh?" tae laughs.

i stick my bottom lip out at him.

"don't pout. you liked it and you know it." hobi said.

i blushed.

suddenly, jin calls jungkook into the kitchen. he comes back and hands me a mug of tea.

"jin says you're not suppose to be talking." he informs me.

i nod.

once everyone has entered the living room, namjoon speaks.

"so i hear that you have seen some things going on in this house before we told you. guess we weren't very subtle. why didn't you say anything?" he asks.

i shrug.

"were you upset about us being together without you? we weren't trying to exclude you. it just sort of happened." he says.

again i shrug.

"are you not speaking to us? we're sorry."

i open my mouth to speak but taehyung cuts me off.

"she isn't suppose to talk. her voice still sounds like shit. jin made her tea and told her not to talk."

namjoon looks at me and i nod and smile at him.

"ah. something else these two need to be punished for."

"no don't! it's fine. i wanted it. it's not really their fault." i rasp as loudly as i could.

they start to laugh at my reaction.

"violet, flower, it's fine. it's really no punishment at all. they just can't have dessert for a few days." jin says walking into the room. "breakfast everyone. and i told you no talking." he adds before walking back to the kitchen.

after breakfast the day goes by pretty quickly which we are all sad about because tomorrow we go back to work.

when dinner is over, i am standing at the sink, washing dishes when someone comes up behind me. i can feel their breath on the back of my neck.

"sleep in my room tonight." he says before turning and walking away.

i shiver and finish the dishes before heading back into the living room where everyone is gathered watching tv. i can feel him watching me the whole time. after a couple of hours people start to head to their rooms. i see him stand up and he walks over to me and holds his hand out. silently i take it and he leads me out of the room.

i look over my shoulder and look at whose left in the room. they smirk at me and i smile before entering jimin's room.