Chapter 1

They don't know how special you are
They don't know what you've done to my heart
They can say anything they want
'Cause they don't know about us

*********************

It was the inauguration day of Samara's college; She was very happy. She turned eighteen years old last month, and now she is starting her college.

Like other teenage student she was also very excited about this new journey. She was also happy because she was now in legal age to work; Her brother Henry worked hard to pay her school fees till now.

He was her only family after the death of his parents; Henry took care of Samara as his own daughter.

Now when she is in the legal age of working she wanted to help her brother by doing part time jobs.

The news was all over the college thar in today's inauguration college's main trustee was coming to address the new batch of students. It was rare because he never attended these kind of functions , so the whole college was super excited.

It is said that he is very humble person; Imperial College is on of the best college in the world but the fees is not very high so the middle class families can also afford itit because Mr. Knight believe that good education is every student's right.

Samara was a rare beauty. She had, black long slightly curled hair, green forest-like eyes , as if she was the portrait of mother nature. Her smile was unique, making a flower bloom _ her fair white lotus like flawless skin.

No man in the world can resist her beauty, but she never thought she was a beauty queen. She believed that inner beauty of a person is more important than outer look.

Henry knew her sister was a gorgeous woman; he was always worried about her safety. He worked as bouncer at night in the club, but still manages to drop and pick Samara from college.

He didn't allow her to be alone anywhere. Not even with her best friend, Jenny.

Henry never allows her to have an opposite-sex friend, he was worried that any man might play with her feeling. She was very innocent.

Their parents died in a car accident, Henry was ten years old that time, Samara was hardly two years old. His dying parents asked him to take care of his little sister.

Samara was like the lifeline of the family. Everyone loved her very much.

After their parents death, Henry took himself as her father and tried to give her the best as much as he could afford.

Henry dropped Samara at her college gate where Jenny was already waiting for her. The both hugged each other and walked in the college chit-chatting happily.

As it was the inauguration day, all the student were asked to assemble in the auditorium. So Samara ans Jenny headed towards the auditorium.

........................................

On the other hand, Demon Knight growled " Jhon, I have told you I don't like going to these kind of places".

Jhon stood straight and said, " Boss, I know but it's important to show up sometimes in the college so that no one can doubt your identity "

Demon knew Jhon was right so he didn't argue any further and said, " Give me my speech " Jhon handed over the speech paper to him.

Before leaving the room, Demon said, " Inform the principal that I will be there only for a few minutes".

Jhon nodded and followed Demon. As they were about to enter his car a girls voice stopped them"Demon, sweetheart.... Why are you not responding to my calls, baby" while saying this she was about to hug him but he dodged.

Demon looked pissed and said, "Liana, don't you dare touch me Or i will kill you right here"

Liana pouted and said, " Demon, baby, I am your fiancée, why are you behaving like this? ?"

Demon gritted his teeths and said, " Liana, I have told you many times to stop with this bullshit"

Liana is a very beautiful woman. Another men dies to sleep with her, but the man she likes don't even look at her.

Before Liana could say anything, He entered his car and drove off.
....................

Please VOTE and COMMENT. Thank you.