Chapter 12

Demon went to meet Henry. When he entered the room Henry immediately sat up straight. Demon walked towards him and sat on the stool next to his bed and said, " You can lie down".

Henry mumbled, " I'm fine, boss. "

Demon said, " I came here to thank you for what you did for my Samara "

Henry smiled a little and said, " She is my sister "

Demon nodded and stood up to leave.

Henry said immediately " Boss, can I meet her? "

Demon looked at him, and for the first time in his life he felt pity for someone. He then said, " I can allow you to see her from far, but you can't meet her. "

He continued, " See Henry, I don't want to harm you. You have to understand that Samara can never go back to you. She is my woman and I can't live without her. "

By now Henry very well knew that he can't take Samara away from Demon. He said in a very gentle tone, " Boss, if you promise to protect my sister and keep her happy, I will try not to appear infront of her anymore. "

Demon looked into his eyes and said with determination, " Henry, when it comes to Samara's safety, I promise to protect her with my life. "

Henry relaxed a bit and said, " Boss, if i promise to never try to take Samara away from you, will you let me stay by your side so I can atleast see my sister often, I promise I won't even try to talk to her. "

Demon thought for some times then said, " Henry, I can not let you stay close to Samara, Sorry. "

Saying that he walked out of the room and ordered Jhon, " Let him see Samara from outside her room, and after that give him the ownership of the café which is on the outskirts of the city and have a few men to keep an eye on him all the time. "

Jhon dod as Demon ordered and allowed Henry to see Samara from the transparent window on the door. Henry mumbled and his tears kept rolling down his cheeks, " Sorry sis, I am leaving you but I think Demon is the man who can keep you happy and safe. I have seen true feelings in his eyes for you. He loves you sis, i am happy to give you to him, but remember your brother is always around you. "

After looking at Samara for some time Henry left the hospital. He didn't wanted the ownership of the café given by Demon but at the second thought he accepted it, thinking might be in future Demon may change his mind and let him stay by his side, and he can atleast see Samara.

After Henry left the hospital Demon entered Samara's ward. He sat on the stool next to her, her face was pale and there was a slap mark on her cheek.

He grinded his teeth in anger, slowly caressed her hair and said, " I am really very sorry pumpkin, this is the first and last time you got hurt in my presence. I promise that after this you will never get hurt. "

He kissed her forehead and walked out of the ward and asked Jhon, " Are those maids kept where I asked you to keep them? "

Jhon nodded in yes and followed Demon. He, all of a sudden, said,"B.. Boss.. ca..can I ask you something? "

Demon stopped in his tracks when he heard Jhon, he felt some hesitation in his voice. He turned around and asked, " What's wrong, Jhon? "

Jhon hesitated for a moment but mustering up courage he asked, " Boss, why can't we keep Henry with us? Mam will also be happy with that and Henry will also be able to see her. "

Demon said seriously, " I have a lot of enemies and Samara is already my weakness. If people will get to know about Henry's relationship with Samara, his life will be at risk. I don't want to drag him in all these, he should have a peaceful life. "

Jhon was stunned hearing his boss. His boss is a kind of person who kills first and then ask the mistake of the dead person. Now he is thinking so much about Samara and Henry's life.

Jhon nodded. He thought it's a true saying, ' Love can change a person a lot' . He had never thought that he would see this side of the cruel Demon and that too for a little girl. Demon had arranged tight security infront of Samara's room. He left the hospital and went home in the basement of his house, where the four maids were kept.

They were kept in a room with transparent glass walls, and Demon was sitting on the chair like the king from hell, who came to take their life away.

The maids started pleading the moment they saw Demon entering the basement, but he was unaffected by their pleadings.

He looked at Jhon and said, " Jhon, it had been long Max had fresh meat. "

Jhon immediately understood what Demon meant. Max was Demon's pet, it was a black jaguar.

Jhon nodded and the room where the maids were kept, a door opened and walked out a big black jaguar.

All the maids were so scared seeing the black jaguar, their faces turned pale. They never thought that things would turn out like this, they thought that they will get appreciated by Demon but instead, they are served to a wild animal.

Demon called out, " Max, today is a feast for you man. " Max looked into Demon's eyes as if he understood what Demon said and walked ahead, close to the maids.

Soon screaming voices were heard and the room turned from blood. Demon smirked and muttered, " No one in the world is allowed to hurt my Samara, not even me. "

Saying that he left the basement and went back to the hospital.

He reached the hospital in half an hour. He slowly opened Samara's room door making sure not to disturb her.

He sat on the stool next to the bed and kept on looking at her pale face. He mumbled, " How can you be so innocent and immature. You know I have to take a lot of care of you. I'm afraid how will we have kids because I don't want to see you in pain. Don't worry pumpkin we will adopt babies. You don't know what you are doing to me. "

He was sitting caressing her hairs, suddenly he saw her frowning with her eyes closed only, and before he could freeze her frowned eyebrows she sat screaming, " No, don't kill my brother, please. "

He immediately hugged her tightly and said, " Nothing happened to Henry, he is fine, don't panic pumpkin, he is absolutely okay. "

She was dreaming about the incident when Henry was dragged inside the house, but she was in heavy affect of medicines at this moment. When she heard Henry is okay she felt relieved and dozed off in Demon's arms.

After feeling no movement for a while he looked down in his arms to find out she was already asleep. He gently put her down on bed and noticed her eyelashes were soaked in tears.

He gently wiped her tears and covered her with the duvet. He then kissed her forehead and said, " Will you ever love me even half of how much you love Henry? Don't worry, even if you don't love me, I don't mind but I will never let anyone harm him. "

When Samara opened her eyes she noticed that she wasn't in the hospital anymore, nor in Demon's room. She was in a completely new place.

She slowly sat up on the bed and observed her surrounding. It was a big bedroom and a very beautiful one. It was decorated with luxurious furniture; it was simple yet attractive.

As she was looking around the room to get an idea of where she is, the door suddenly opened from outside and Demon walked in.

He was looking very handsome at this moment. He was wearing a black shirt which was hugging his muscles and sleeves were rolled up to his elbows, paired with black pants.

But Samara was unable to think of anything else as she saw the devil himself walking towards her.

.....................................

Please vote and comment.