Chapter 22

The photo frame he was holding was of when he was fifteen years old, he was also a normal teenager, and his father was the richest man in Germany.

How could he forget how his father's own business partner killed his father, raped his mother and tried to kill him. It was mere luck that he survived.

He remembered that horrible night till today very clearly. He was having dinner When the doorbell rang and his father's business partner Mason Charles came.

Mason Charles entered the mansion with almost fifty men. Demon and his parents were shocked seeing them but before they could react or protect themselves, Mason Charles shot his dad in the head and he died on spot.

After killing his father he said to his mother, " Sweetheart, see now your so called richie rich husband is dead, so now you come with me. And believe me, even though I'm married and have kids, I will keep you happy. "

" I love your body. If you become my mistress I will give you everything. "

Demon's mom spitted on his face and said, " Even if my husband is dead, i would love to be called his widow than your mistress. "

Mason got angry with her words. He turned towards Demon who was being held by his men and said, " Boy, can you talk to your mom and convince her to be my mistress. I will give you guys everything you want. "

" And one more thing, Knights don't have anything now. Everything which belonged to you is mine now."

Mason continued, " Little boy, if you convince your mom to be my mistress, I will let you both live otherwise I will kill her in front of you. "

Demon roared angrily, " Don't you dare touch my mom Or i will kill you. "

Mason smirked and shot Demon's leg which made his mother cry out, " Please don't do anything to him"

Hearing that, Mason laughed and said, "If you want me to leave your son then you'll have to do as I say. "

Demon's mother nodded while tears kept rolling down her cheeks , Mason continued, " Take off your clothes. "

Everyone was shocked hearing him. Demon's mother was trembling now. She was a very strong woman but when it comes to kids, no money can see her kids getting hurt.

When she didn't followed his command, Mason shot Demon's other leg causing him to fall down on the ground screaming in pain.

Demon's mon was scared that Mason would kill Demon so she started taking off her clothes slowly with her trembling hands.

Mason walked to her and slapped her hard saying, " I don't have that much patience bitch. "

With that, he tore her clothes and raped her many times in front of his men, Demon was laying there with his eyes closed hearing his mother's sobs, blaming and cursing himself for not being strong enough to protect his mom.

When Mason was done he shot her in the head and said in a disgusted tone, " Useless". He didn't even bothered to cover her naked body.

He walked towards Demon and said, " I will never leave a snake to come back and take revenge on me. " Saying that he shot Demon's on the chest, near his heart thinking he will die with his parents but destiny had different plans for him.

When he opened his eyes after several months, he was in LA. His mother's brother saved him that night. It was a miracel that he survived after being shot in his heart. It was his luck that Mason's bullet didn't hit his heart.

Since then he was never able to sleep properly, he would always hear hos mother's sobbing voice.

He was thankful to his uncle who saved him that night because he wanted to give the same pain to Mason that he gave him and his family.

Demon started working hard to build a gang of his own; he wanted to avenge his parents. Apart from his uncle, everyone believed that the knight family died that night and Demon and his uncle also kept it a secret.

He wanted to show himself to his enemies when the right time comes. He didn't want to be weak like the last time. This time he would ne like a thunderstorm which will come and take everything away from his enemies.

Whenever Demon remembered his past, his mother's sobbing tortured him, but at least now he is a little satisfied  that he killed Mason and his whole family eight years ago, when he was only twenty.

He worked hard for five years to build his gang and kill his enemy.

He killed everyone who was standing there and laughing when his mom was raped and killed.

He made himself so strong that no one dared to mess with him again.

He remembers how much his parents loved each other, they were his idols. He remembers that his mom used to say,  "The day you find the person who will be the love of your life, you will feel that you got all the happiness in the world. "

And from the moment he laid his eyes on Samara, he felt exactly like his mom said.
He doesn't want anyone else, only her.

He wants to give her all the happiness of the world, but for that he have to earn a name. He is well known in the underworld but not in the normal society.

Although he was already working hard to convert his immense black money into  white money and have a prestigious name in the society, he wanted to be like his dad who was respected and loved by people.

He wanted Samara to feel proud of him when people called her Mrs. Samara Demon Knight.

Little did anyone knew that Demon had already registered his and Samara's marriage. He did it on the same day he saw her for the first time.

The moment his eyes fell on her he knew only she could be Mrs. Knight , and she should only belong to him.

He was sure that he would get her by hook or crook, but he didn't wanted any love rival by the time he wan her heart so he immediately registered their marriage.

........................

Please vote, comment and share.

Thank you❤