Chapter 13

Samara got scared seeing him entering the room because she remembered how madly he behaved when he caught her and Henry escaping.

She thought he is going to punish her. She immediately moved back on the bed, and said in a pleading tone, " Sir, please don't kill me and my brother. I promise I will never try to escape. "

He walked towards her and sat on the bed pulling her in his arms and said patting her back, " Pumpkin, I'm sorry for all your suffering. If you promise to never leave me, I will also promise to always protect you and Henry and never harm him. "

Samara didn't know what to reply. At this moment, she knew is she stays by his side, she can protect her brother, and she is fine with sacrificing her life for Henry.

She nodded her head slowly in his arms. He kissed her forehead and asked, " Are you hungry? Let's go eat something."

Samara didn't had the guts to look into his deep black eyes. She nodded looking at the ground and tried her best to get up from the bed, but before her feets could touch the floor she was picked up by Demon.

She didn't even think of struggling as she was accepting the fact that she was his slave and he can do anything he wants.

Demon brought her to the dining room and made her sit on the chair next to him and started feeding her with himself.

She was hesitant to eat from his hands but then again reminded herself that she is his slave. She opened her mouth slowly and ate the food.

After dinner, Demon took Samara back to the bedroom and gave her the medications and made her sleep.

He wanted to make her sleep on top of him but seeing that she was not comfortable when he touches her, her body gets stiff and her injury was not healed yet, he had to control himself. Morning came and Samara woke up. While lying in Demon's arms her eyes fell on her hand which have lost a finger. She then tilted her head to look at sleeping Demon's face. While sleeping he looked so gentle but when awake he was a devil, a devil who ordered his people to cut her finger as her punishment.

She had tears in her eyes when she remembered the pain she suffered when the maids cutted her finger. A twar fell from her eyes on Demon's arm.

Demon was well trained in all kind of fighting skills, even sleeping his senses were active. The moment the tear drop fell on his arm, he immediately opened his eyes to see Samara trying to wipe her tears.

He pulled her more closer and asked in a caring tone, " Pumpkin, why are you crying? Are you in pain? "

Samara replied in a weak tone, " I'm fine"

While she was speaking her eyes fell on the bandage on her hand. He took that hand in his and said, " Samara, I am really very sorry for what you suffered because of my anger. I lost my mind when I saw you trying to leave me. I lost control of myself with the thought of my life without you. But I promise that anything like this will never happen in future. I will try to give you all the happiness of the world, just be with me. "

Samara was dumbstruck hearing his gentle words, for a moment she forgot every other thing and lost herself in his eyes. It felt so real, so good; it was a very new feeling for her. "

At first, she thought she was dreaming, because the person who kills people without blinking an eye, can not be so gentle.

Seeing the genuine feel in his eyes ahe was lost for a moment. But then again hia words ran in her mind, which he told Henry in the pub, that he is taking away his sister as he was not able to repay him.

............................................................................

Please vote and comment.