Chapter 9

Samara started dialing Henry's number with trembling hand; soon, the phone was ringing. Samara prayed internally, ' Brother, please pick up the phone. ' But no one answered the phone. She redialled the number but again no response. Now she started worrying, thinking that something happened to Henry. Tears started dwelling in her eyes.

If anything happens to Henry, she will die. He was the only person as her family in this world. He is like a soul for her; her day starts with him and ends with him.

If anything happens to him, all her sacrifices will go to vain. She was continuously praying to God for Henry's safety.

She dialed his number for the third time. This time Henry picked up the phone and said, " Who is this? " his voice was low as if he was tired.

Samara chocked for a few seconds after hearing her brothers voice after so many days; Henry said again in an irritated tone, " Hello, who is this? "

Samara said, controlling her sobs, " Brother, it's me, Samara. "

Henry was wide awake, he immediately replied, " Sis, how are you? Please forgive your brother,  I could not protect you. " He lost control on his emotions and started crying.

Samara tried to shoothe him and tried to tell him the plan before she gets discovered with the phone. She said, " Brother, it's not your fault. Plan listen to me carefully, I don't have much time. We can run away from this place and leave this country forever. We will go somewhere no one knows us, and Mr. Knight could not find us. "

Henry heard her words and said, wiping her tears, " Are you sure sis? I miss I can do anything to take you our of this place, I just don't want you to get hurt in any ways. "

Samara replied, " Brother, Mr. Knight is out of the country. This is our only chance. " She quickly tells him the plan and hangs up the phone.

The maid takes the phone and goes out of Samara's room quietly . As the day, Samara's nervousness increased; she asked the butler to prepare an early dinner as per the plan.

She had dinner and went back to her room. She didn't pack anything; whatever she was using in this house was provided by Demon. She didn't want to take anything provided by Demon.

She change into the dress she was wearing when she was brought here because it was the only thing not owned by Demon.

After spending some time in the bedroom, Samara walked out of the room. When she crossed the living room, her eyes interacted to the maid; they both nodded their head slowly without getting noticed by anyone, after the call in the after they didn't interacted so that no one doubt them.

When Samara was leaving the  living room and walking out of the main door, the guard stopped her and said, " Mam, you can't go out of the mansion. "

Samara replied politely, " I'm just going to the garden, as I'm not sleepy. "

Guards thought it won't be a problem as she would stay within the premises of mansion,, so he allowed her to go without further questions.

Guards nodded and let her go. It was 9:30  pm, Samara was eagerly waiting for 10 pm. It will be the time when she gets her freedom, her normal life with her brother.

A life where she don't have to face the devil every moment.

She was looking around trying to locate Henry but she couldn't find him. She was curious whether Henry made it inside the mansion or not.

On the other side, from the time Henry got Samara's call, at first he went blank. He didn't knew who to do but Samara's innocent face start flashing in his mind and he started preparation immediately.

He thought that if his little sister can be so courageous then he should not be weak, she was right, this was their only chance to escape the devils claw.

He bought two tickets for Havana. He opted for the shipping route and bought the tickets with different names, he thought by this way Demon can never trace them.

Now his worry was, how to enter Demon's mansion. He somehow managed to get information that every tuesday, a truck enters to supply daily needs, and luckily today was tuesday.

He sneaked in one of the boxes in the truck and his there, but his throat went dry when the guards at the gate stopped the truck and started checking every box.

A guard was about to open the box in which Henry was hiding, Henry thought that he got caught but at the last moment the guard's phone rang. He left the last box and allowed the truck inside the mansion.

Once the staff unloaded the truck, he slowly came out of the box hiding from everyone's eyes he hod behind the bushes in the garden.

He reached there around 8:30 pm. He had to wait till 10 pm when the guards change their duties.

He was observing every corner of the mansion and trying to find a way to get out apart from the main gate, but he didn't find any way out because the boundry walls of the day were too high. So the last option was the main gate only.

When he saw Samara walking out of the house, he was so happy to see his litter sister after so many days. He wanted to run to her and hug her. Only he knows how guilty he is for not being able to protect her. Only he knows how much he missed her.
Her sweet voice asking for breakfast every morning. Tears welled up in his eyes. But he controlled his emotions and stopped himself from ruining their plan.

Samara was hell nervous, her palms were sweating badly, and soon the time for what she was waiting for arrived.

She noticed that the moment it was 10 o'clock, all the guards started moving and in a few seconds there were no guards around.

Henry jumped out of the bushes and grabbed Samara's arm. She was startled for a moment but whe she saw the person holding her arm was her brother, she hugged him tightly.

Henry hugged her back, kissed her forehead and said, " Sis, we don't have much time. Let's go. " Saying that he held Samara's hand and started running towards the gate.

They both were running hysterically as the gate in front of them was the gate to their freedom. Just as they were about to reach the gate, the view in front of them froze their blood.

...............................

Please vote and comment.