Chapter 16

Although Demon rejected the idea of sending Samara to college, he later on called Jhon and said, " Jhon arrange a female teacher for Samara, I want her to continue her studies. "

Jhon nodded feeling good. He was about to leave when Demon called out for behind, " Jhon, do a proper background check on the teacher and also check her preference. "

Jhon understood the first part, but he was confused about the preference, so he asked, " Boss, about which preference? "

Demon looked at him annoyed and said," Her sexual preference. She should not be a lesbian by any chance. "

Jhon's ears were about to explode hearing what Demon said. He wanted to laugh at Demon's level of jealousy, but he controlled himself and left in a hurry. He knew if he laugh in front of Demon, he will surely be killed.

Few days passed and Samara recovered well. One day, Demon and Samara were having breakfast together. Demon broke the silence and said, " Pumpkin, finish your breakfast and get ready. You are going to office with me. "

Samara was confused; she said, "But Sir, what will i do in your office? I'm just a junior college pass out; I don't think I have any good qualifications to work for you. "

Demon smiled at her and said, " Little pumpkin, you are not going to work with me. I have arranged a tutor for you, so that you can continue your studies. "

Samara was really happy hearing those words from Demon. She asked excitedly, " Really sir? "

Seeing her smiling for the first time in front of him, a wave of happiness flowed in his heart.

Samara quickly finished her breakfast and ran back to her room to get ready.

Demon was really happy seeing her behaving a little normal after so long. He then remembered that it was Jhon's idea.

He turned around and saw Jhon standing by and said, " Jhon, your salary is double from today onwards. "

Jhon was happy and surprised at the same time. But he was happy his boss who was all alone got someone he loves so much that he can do anything for her.
Samara got ready and ran back to the living room. Demon was already waiting for her, and when he saw her running from the stairs he shouted, " Pumpkin, slowdown ".

Samara was a little scared of his shouting, but he immediately said in a gentle tone, " I am just saying don't run on stairs, you might hurt yourself. "

Samara smiled apologetically and said, "Actually I am very excited to get out of this place after so many days. "

Demon smiled and started walking out of the castle holding her hand. They reached the chopper and settled down. It was Samara's first time sitting in the chopper , so she was a little scared.

Demon made her sit next to him and the moment the chopper left the ground, Samara held Demon's hand very tightly; so tightly that her nails were digging into his skin, but he didn't pulled his hand back.

He was feeling very happy with her touch, and also that he could give her support in any ways.

After a while, they landed on the office's terrace, and that was the only time when Samara let go of Demon's hand. Demon had a little blood clot at the place Samara's nails were digging at, but he was seeing it like he got a hickey from her.

They both entered Demon's office. Samara's eyes were stuck on the interior of the office. It was so clean and the furnitures were luxurious yet elegant and very decent.

Samara was so lost admiring the beauty of the office that she didn't even notice the women sitting in the office already waiting for them.

Demon was smiling seeing her expression. She looked like a kid who was brought to an amusement park and was amazed to see the park.

The women who was waiting for them in the office came forward and said bowing in respect, " Hello Mr. Knight, I am mam's new tutor, it's an honor to meet you. "

.............................

Please vote and comment.