Chapter 25

Demon reached the basement in a few minutes, Jhon was already waiting for him at the entrance of the basement.

They both walked towards a room and Demon saw a man who was badly bruised and injured. He asked Jhon , "Who is he? "

Jhon replied, " Boss, he is the truck driver who purposely hit Mr. Will's car. "

Demon frowned still looking at he man, Jhon continued, " He was paid to do this job. "

" Who paid him? "

Jhon replied, " He said he doesn't know them. They contacted him through calls and when we tried to track down the number, it was all fake. "

Demon looked at Jhon then back at the man and said, " Bring his family here and torture them in front of him. "

Jhon nodded and left the room. Demon was in thoughts, he was thinking who in the world had the guts to mess with him.
Was this accident because of Mr.Will's personal reasons or was someone trying to stop him from doing business with him.

Was someone trying to stop him from having the power by which he can have the government and the country's economy in his hands?

If someone is trying is trying to do that then he must find that person fast, before that person knows about his Samara's existence. Only he knows how important it is for him to have this deal wit Mr.Will.

Within an hour, the truck driver's wife was brought to the basement. Demon sat on a chair in front of the truck driver, and his wife was brought in front of him.

Demon said in a heavy voice, " I won't repeat myself, give me the name who asked you to do this and you both can walk out of here alive."

The truck driver cried and said, " Believe me, I don't know anything about them."

Demon shot his wife on the leg, the man shouted and cried saying, " Believe me, I never met them, they just called me once. They paid me half of the money before work and the other half after work."

Jhon asked, " How did you receive the money?"

" They left the money at my doorstep, my wife found it".

Before Jhon could ask any further, Demon shot the man on his shoulder. This time the wife cried out and said, " Don't hurt him, he is innocent".

Demon smirked and said, " So tell me who are they of else your husband will lose his life in front of your eyes".

The women glared at him and said, " You will never find them" saying that she ate cyanide from the cylindrical pendant which was hanging around her neck.

She died on spot and the man cried out loud due to the loss of his beloved wife. Demon shot the man in the head and walked out of the basement saying, " Jhon, clear the mess".

Demon headed to his study, and Jhon followed him all the way.

Demon understood that Jhon was confused and said, " His wife was the one who made this deal, and in fact she was their trained assassin".

Jhon frowned and asked, " But how can you be so sure about it?"

Demon smirked and replied, " Jhon how can you be so silly. Didn't you noticed when i shot her leg, she didn't even cried which means she is immune of bearing the pain, and that level of immunity is build up in assassins only".

Jhon slowly nodded his head realizing there are too many for him to learn from Demon.

Demon then ordered, " Jhon increase the security of the island. I feel like someone is spying on us. I can't take any risk on Samara".

" No one is allowed to enter this island without my permission".

Jhon left the study . Demon was thinking that he will have to hide Samara.

After smoking a little, he went back to his bedroom. The moment he entered the room, he saw his life sleeping peacefully on the bed.  She was only wearing his shirt.

The first thing he did was to go to the bathroom and wash his mom. After freshening up he slipped into the bed and took Samara in his arms.

He gently pinched her pink nose and said, "Little Devil, how can you control me like this? I can't think of anything apart from you. You have became my whole life. "

Feeling someone pinching her nose Samara mumbled in a sleepy voice,   "Henry, go away. Let me sleep. "

Her voice sounded so hot that Demon got hard in no time. He felt so irritated. He tried to divert his mind from his hard dick, and when his eyes fell on the culprit who was sleeping in his arms a smile crept on his face.

He said, "Little girl, you will pay for this."

He somehow managed to fall asleep, avoiding his needs.

The next day after breakfast, Samara was about to get ready to go to his office Demon said, " Pumpkin, you don't need to go out of this island. Your tutor will come here and teach you from today onwards. "

Sara nodded, but deep inside she was hurt. She felt that she was caged again. At least when she was going to his office she could see the world but now again everything was back to normal.

She was thinking about what mistake she has done for which he was punishing her like this.

As if reading her mind Demon replied, "Little girl, don't pressurize your little brain too much. It's just for your safety. "

Samara wanted to say that she won't put herself in danger and will stay with him all the time but she didn't had the guts to say anything. Demon realised that Samara was not happy with his descision  and felt irritated but he still didn't changed his mid cause to his her safety is more important than anything.

He said to Jhon sitting in his chopper, "Expedite the work of finding that person. "

Jhon  nodded and followed him.

***********

Vote, comment and share.
Thank you ❣️

P.S. please please help me with my cover.