Chapter 5

Just one touch an I was a believer
Every kiss gets a little sweeter

**********************

Samara froze on her spot when the two bulky bodyguards who were holding her fell on the ground, leaving her hands.

Then she saw the person who was sitting on the chair like a king; when she saw the face of the person who shot the bodyguards, her blood stopped running.

It was Demon Knight, her college trustee, whom she saw a month ago. Many questions ran in her mind like, 'What is he doing here? What relation do he have with all this?' and many more.

Demon slowly walked towards Henry and said, "Henry, so tell me how will you repay my loss? "

Samara was puzzled hearing him; as she was free now, she ran towards Henry and hugged him tightly, and asked while crying, "Brother, what is all this? What loss is he talking about? "

Henry looked at his sister, he had tears in his eyes, he was in too much pain, but still managed to say, "You shouldn't have come here. "

She said, tears dripping continuously on her cheeks , " Brother, how could I not come? You didn't came home, I was worried about you. "

When the brother and sister were talking, Demon was standing close to them, he was continuously looking at her, this was the first time he saw her so closely.

Her face was so clean, without any spot or makeup. Her hair was still a little damp; she must have taken a bath sometimes back.

She had her hair tied in a messy bun, sill a few strands of  her hair were falling on her face. Demon was mesmerized by her beauty.

Soon he interrupted the siblings and said, "Henry, tell me fast, how will you repay my loss? If you haven't had leaked the news about my meeting, the police wouldn't have come here and arrested my people. I wouldn't have suffered such a huge loss."

Henry said, "Boss, I didn't knew anything about any meeting" in a pleading tone " I didn't leaked any news "

Jhon handed over a remote to Demon; he switched on a huge TV hanging on the wall, and said, " Henry, how can you deny this? "

In TV Henry was talking to a guy he thought was his colleague, again Demon's voice was heard," You know this person is a police officer and you were talking to him. How can you deny this? "

Henry's eyes widen, he said in a trembling voice, " Boss, please believe me, I didn't know he was a police officer, I thought he was one of our pub staff. "

Demon sneered and said in a cold tone, " Henry, now I have shown you the proof, also, I am not killing you because I need to recover my money; otherwise, it won't take me a minute to kill you. "

This time Samara spoke, " Sir, please tell me how much money you have lost, me and my brother will work hard and repay your money. "

Demon was lost for a few seconds when he heard his Samara talking to him; Jhon cleared his throat and Demon was brought back to reality and said in a cold tone, " 10 million "

Samara and Henry were stunned to hear the amount, they have never seen so much money in their lives. They didn't even have good job from where they can earn so much money.

Henry cried and said, "Boss, please show some mercy, I promise I will repay this amount by working hard, just give me some time."

Demon looked at Henry and said, " How much time do you need?"

" Sir, give me six months, I will pay anyhow" Said Henry.

Henry knew that whatever he say, Demon will not help him. So he thought of giving in to protect himself and his sister.