Chapter 24

He made Samara sleep on top of him, and Samara slept immediately but Demon was not sleep at all. It was bothering him that Samara was still  not opening up to him.

He doesn't want her like a puppet in his life, just to satisfy his sexual desires. He wanted her to behave like a wife should with her husband. He wants her to be angry at him when he gets late, scold him when he does something she doesn't like and be proud of him when he achives something.

He wanted her to live like herself, not like a puppet just following his orders.

He  wanted her to get comfortable with him and he was ready to wait his whole life for her.

Samara, on the other hand, started growing feelings for him, but at the same time she was scared of him. It is said that the first impression is the last impression  and that's what had happened to Samara.

She thinks he is a very cruel person and if she did something wrong he might punish her or Henry, that's why she just keeps following his orders without any questions.

The next morning, the moment Samara opened her eyes she was pinned under Demon and before she could understand anything he started kissing her lips.

He pinned her both hands on both sides of her head and kept on kissing, he said between the kisses, " I'm sorry pumpkin I was unable to hold it anymore, you look so tempting in this shirt, i couldn't sleep for a minute last night. "

Samara was all over his mind and heart, he continued, " Pumpkin, I tried to control my cock by having cold shower but nothing helped". After that he made love to her like crazy.

He wanted to eat her, suck her soul and mark her as his.

Samara could feel his love through his movements, he was never aggressive on her body. He would always think about his comfort before him, and this quality was attracting her more towards him for which she was trying to stop herself but her heart was not in her control anymore.

Demon let go of her after a long time , after that they both had their breakfast and left for the office.

Samara was busy studying with her tutor in his cabin. Demon had a meeting with Mr. Will so he left the office after having lunch with Samara.

Before leaving he kissed her on the forehead and strictly told her not to step out of the office. He arranged his best bodyguards to protect her.

Demon was on his way to meet Mr. Will when his assistant Jhon got a call that Mr. Will met with an accident while coming for the meeting.

Demon returned to his office a little upset. He wasn't upset about Mr. Will, he wouldn't even care if he died but what matters to him was, things were not going as he planned.

He wanted to have this deal as soon as possible do that he won't have to hide Samara from the world. Once he get this deal he can tell the whole world proudly that Samara is his wife.

Samara's tutor had already left before Demon returned to his office. He went to his cabin and saw her sitting on the sofa busy reading, but her eyes looked heavy.

He walked towards her and hugged her tightly. Having her in his arms gave him soul satisfaction.

Samara pushed him a little but his hold on her tightened and je said, " Pumpkin, please let me hug you for a while".

Hearing that Samara stopped struggling. She was already tired from the morning exercise Demon did with her, and just in a few minutes she slept in his arms.

When Demon felt her soft breaths on his chest he looked down and saw her sleeping peacefully.

He slowly whispered to himself, " My little bird, I am so sorry to cage you. But believe me, I am trying my best to settle every thing as soon as possible and introduced you to the world as my wife".

After saying that he slowly picked her up and walked to his lounge, he slowly laid her down on the bed and covered her with a duvet, kissed her forehead and walked out of the room gently closing the door making sure not to wake her up.

He went back to his cabin and asked Jhon, " How is Mr. Will's condition? "

Jhon replied, " He is out of danger, but he will take time to recover".

Demon nodded and waved for Jhon to leave.

He was feeling very irritated. He thought today would be the day he will get what he wanted but seems like fate had other plans.

He busied himself with work. Soon it was time to leave for home. He went to the lounge to check on Samara and found her sleeping peacefully.

He called Jhon and ordered him to prepare the car. He gently picked Samara up bridal style and walked towards the elevator.

He settled in the car and kept Samara in his arms like a baby. He wondered how could she sleep so deeply that she can't feel any movements around her. His eyes we're stuck on her face till they reached home.

Once they reached home Demon went straight to his bedroom, laid Samara on the bed and covered her body with the duvet.

After that he called the old maid through the intercom and ordered her to bring some nutritious soup for Samara.

Just a few minutes later the maid brought the soup for her. Demon made Samara sit on his lap like a kid and fed her the soup. He was taking care of her like a baby.

He can't let Samara sleep with an empty stomach. Samara ate the soup with closed eyes. When she finished the soup Demon cleaned her face and changed her clothes to one of his shirt.

He really likes it when she smells like him and she looks adorable in his shirt.

Once he was done with Samara, he was about to go take a shower when his phone rang. It was Jhon's call.

Demon answered the call and asked, " What happened?"

Jhon replied, " Boss, please come to the basement. "

******************

Two updates in a day *proud smile*

Please vote, comment and share.

Thank you❤