chapter 21

Their lips touched each other and an electric current flew through Damon's body. He held Samara's neck from the back and smashed his lips on her.

Samara lost herself in the kiss ; ahe was so lost that she didn't even realised when she was laying on the bed again with Demon hovering over her.

Demon made love to her till afternoon. He was unable to control himself around her, he felt like as much as he was having her he wanted more.

By the time Demon let her go Samara was so tired that she slept again, but Demon was wide awake and still had a hard on. He slowly covered Samare with a duvet and went to take a cold shower.

After a long shower he called Jhon and told him to handle work for today. After ending the call with Jhon he went down stairs and ordered the maids to make some soup for Samara.

On the other side, Jhin was hell shocked hearing that his boss had taken a leave. It happened for the first time in his life.

Jhon was walking out of the café when Demon called him. He was amazed thinking how love changes a person. He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't noticed the girl walking towards her.

The girl was Jenny. While entering the café, Jenny was busy searching for something in her purse so she didn't saw Jhon coming and they bumped into each other.

Luckily Jhon held Jenny's waist and saved her from falling on the ground. Their eyes met and for a moment they both were lost in each other's eyes.

After a few minutes, when they felt the commotion in their surrounding, Jenny immediately straightened up. After coming back to her proper sense she noticed Jhon in front of her and their last meeting flashes in her mind.

She was scared, ahe immediately said, " I'm sorry sir. "

Jhon replied, " If you want me to forgive you then you have to do something for me. "

Jenny was hell scared of Jhon. She didn't wanted any entanglement with Jhon so she said, " I will do anything sir, please forgive me."

Jhon the seriously said, " Marry me. "

Jenny was shocked after hearing him and forgetting her fear she said in agitation,
" Are you out of your mind? " Saying this, she turned around and walked away angrily.

Jhon was also standing there dumbstruck. He himself was not able to believe what he said, but he was not able to forget her face. He wanted to kiss those lips.He wanted to claim her. Je wanted her to be only his.

Jhon was completely different from Demon. Demon didn't liked to be touched by any women, but Jhon had many women around him and the relationship he had with them was just sex and move on.

But after seeing Jenny for the first time, he was sure she had made some space in his mind or it can be said his heart which he was not aware of. He only knew one thing that he wanted to be Jenny's husband.

He never thought he would ask someone to marry him and that too he blurted it out. His own body, heart and mind did it without his acknowledgment.

At this moment he had decided that he will marry Jenny no matter what. She will be his.

After ending the call with Jhon, Demon walked towards his bedroom. The old maid was waiting for him outside as no one was allowed to enter his bedroom without his permission.

Demon took the tray from the maid's hands and asked her to leave. After the maid left the went inside his bedroom and seeing his beautiful princess sleeping peacefully a smile formed on his face.

He walked towards the bed and kept the tray on the table and say next to the sleeping beauty. He tried to wake her up but she was in deep sleep so she didn't even moved for once, but Demon would not let her sleep with an empty stomach.

He slowly picked the sleeping Samara up and sat her on his lap like a kid and fed her the soul. He smiled at the way she was opening her mouth to drink the soup. She didn't opened her eyes even once but still drank the soup.

Demon had to struggle a lot to feed her the soup. He had to check the temperature of the soup each time before feeding her to make sure it does not burns her mouth.

As she finished the soup he made her sleep on the bed again and covered her with a duvet. Although he was very gentle with he, he still could see red marks on her body. He felt helpless.

He is not able to control himself while making love to her. Only he knows how much effort and pain he takes to be gentle with her. But after all his hardwork she still gets marks on her body.

Before leaving the bedroom he looked at her and smiled thinking he doesn't need to have babies. Ahe is his baby and he will take care of her for the rest of their life.

She is so innocent, so fragile like a newborn baby. She even behaves like a baby when she is tired, she doesn't want anything but sleep. He is more than happy to do anything for her.

He smiled and walked out of his bedroom and went to his study. He sat on a chair behind the big table and took out a photo frame from a drawer.

It was a photo of him and his parents, they looked so happy. Only he knew how much he missed his parents.

He wanted to tell everything about his past yo Samara but he was sacred what if she doesn't accept him. What if she leave him after knowing how cruel he was.

.........................

Please vote, comment and share.

Should I write more scenes of Jhon and Jenny or should I keep it minimal?

Suggest a few ship names for 'Demon and Samara' and ' Jhon and Jenny'.

Thanks for reading❤.