Chapter 15

Demon was followed by Jhon and almost ten bodyguards. He looked more handsome than any model.

But his looks didn't caught her attention. What caught her attention was, if Demon is coming here by a chopper, that means there is no other way to go out of this island .

Once again her heart and hopes fell into abyss. At this moment she was sure that she could never leave this place.

She can never see her brother or her best friend Jenny. Only she knows how much she misses them.

Here she don't even have anyone to talk to, she is all alone at this stranger place. She had faded memories of the day she lost her parents. But at that time she had her brother , who was standing like a pillar of support for her.

He was always there for her, but now she is all alone on this island, and the thought brought tears in her eyes. And before she could control her tears, they fell on her cheeks.

Demon walked into the castle and headed to the garden immediately. When he reached the garden, he saw Samara from behind. She looked so lonely.

He walked to her and said in a gentle tone, " Pumpkin, why didn't you have your lunch yet? "

Samara was startled for a moment hearing his voice suddenly. She replied immediately in a scared tone, " I wasn't hungry. "

Demon tried to keep his tone gentle but he was irritated because she didn't had her lunch so he said in a little rude tone, " What do you mean you were not hungry? You know you are on meds, still you don't want to eat? You wanna be weak? "

Samara nodded immediately and said, " I will have it now ".

He felt a little better. He smiled a little and said, " Come inside, it's almost time of sunset, and weather here at night is cold. "

Saying this he held her hand and started walking towards the castle. Samara followed him quietly.

After setting her on the chair next to him, he started feeding him. She knew she can not deny him, so she ate silently.After dinner he brought her to the bedroom and laid her on the bed. Samara sometimes felt there must be a reason that he is so nice to her.

She mustered up some courage and said, " Sir...... , can i ask you something? "

Demon smiled a little and said, " Anything pumpkin. "

She looked at him and asked, " Why are you sometimes good and sometimes bad to me? "

Demon smiled at her and said, " I was bad to you because I was not able to control my anger, but I promise you that it will never happen in future. " Saying that he stopped.

Samara thought that he will continue but he didn't so ahe asked again, " And why are you good to me? "

He looked her in the eyes which were looking back at him curiously, waiting for his reply and said, " You will know soon. " He said that because he wanted her to feel his love.

He does not believe that love can be described in words. And the feelings he had for Samara, he didn't had words to describe them.

After making Samara sleep on the bed, he went out of the bedroom. Jhon was already waiting for him at the door; they both walked to Demon's study room.

Jhon then suddenly said, " Boss, if you don't mind can I ask you a question? "

Demon was looking into a file. He closed the file, then lifted his head to look at Jhon and said, " Go ahead. "

Jhon continued, " Boss, why don't you send mam to college ? Atleast she won't be bored and feel lonely in the castle all alone. "

Demon immediately replied, " Jhon, tell me one thing, you know we have world's best weapons in our armoury right? "

Jhon nodded positively. Demon continued, " Then tell me, why have we kept them at a secret place and have people to guards it round the clock? "

Jhon replied immediately, " Boss, they are precious and only piece in the world. "

Demon smirked and said, "So Jhon, my Samara is much more precious to me than those weapons in our armoury. You should know precious things need to be caged. "

Although Jhon did not liked the idea of Samara being caged, seeing his boss it was clear that if any man even looks at Samara by mistake, he will be killed ruthlessly by his boss. 

..............................

Please vote and comment.