Chapter 14

She jerked those thoughts away and told herself, " Samara you can never have feelings for him, he is a devil, he can never like or love anyone. You are just his slave. He is just pretending, don't fall for it. You never know what game is he playing. "

Getting no response from her, Demon called out her name, " Samara, what are you thinking pumpkin?"

Samara shook her head and said, " Nothing, I am just a little sleepy. "

Demon immediately covered him and Samara with the duvet and slept. He liked the feeling of holding Samara in his arms.

Before he met Samara he hardly slept for five hours every day. But while holding her in his arms he could sleep for eight hours continuously.

He woke up earlier than Samara. He took the support of his hand ans kept his head on his palm and kept looking at sleeping Samara. She looked so beautiful, her skin is soft like a newborn baby. There was  not even a single spot on her skin.

As he was looking at her, Samara moved a little in her sleep because of which her sleeve of one shoulder fell and her white neck and cleavage was visible to Demon.

Demon got hard immediately, he gulped hard. He tried to control his feelings but the view in front of him was not letting him have any control over him.

He wanted to feel her skin with his lips. He wanted to taste her. He wanted to make love to her and suck her soul.

He immediately left the bed and went to the bathroom to take a cold shower. He knew if he didn't leave the bed now he would not be able to control his little buddy who was dying to be inside her.

Demon took a cold shower for almost half an hour but it was not helping. He said to himself, " This girl will be my death for sure. From the time she entered my life I don't have any control over my emotions, this never happened before. "

He came out of the bathroom after an hour but still, his dick was so hard that it started giving him pain.

He looked at the culprit of his pain sleeping peacefully. She had an angelic face. He mumbled slowly, " The saying is right, only an angel can win over devil, your are my angel Samara, and I can die for you happily. "

He went to the cloakroom and changed into a tailored suit and left for the office without having breakfast. He thought that as much as he stays near Samara, it would be challenging for him to control himself. When Samara woke up ahe was in the room alone, she felt relaxed. Soon ahe heard a knock on the door and came in two maids holding a tray of food and one of them said, " Mam the breakfast is here. "

Samara nodded and said while getting down from the bed, " I'll have it after I freshen up. "

Both maids nodded their heads respectfully and were about to exit the room when Samara called from behind and asked, " Can you please tell me what place is this? "

One of the maids replied, " Mam this is master's newly bought castle, this is the only house on this island. "

"And one more thing mam, master have asked us to instruct you to not to go out of the castle's premises because there is only forest on this island so it would not be safe for you. "

Samara was stunned hearing the word island. If the maids were right, it means Demon have trapped her on this island forever. "

Later, Samara was sitting in the garden, it was a sunny and hot day, but Samara felt nothing. She was sitting still like a statue.

The view in front of her eyes was so beautiful that people would pay a high price to see it once in their life, but Samara didn't felt the same because she was trapped here forever.

She didn't had lunch and continued sitting on the bench in the garden like a statue. Soon thos was informed to Demon. He immediately left his office and headed to his chopper.

Samara was sitting silently. Her eyes were empty, there was no hope in them. She looked at the birds flying at the ses shore. She felt like the birds were far luckier than her. At least they are free, they are not caged. They have th freedom to fly high in the open sky. But she lost her freedom, caged in the island.

She can not pursue her dreams anymore. She dose not even know what Demon want from her.

Why is he not allowing her to even go to college?

When Samara was lost in her own thoughts she heard the voice of a chopper, and saw a chopper landing and Demon walking out of it.

............................................................................

Please vote and comment.