Chapter 20

Demon kissed her on the forehead and said huskily, " Pumpkin, you will be mine forever after tonight. You will be mine in this life, and our other life too. You will be my only wife. "

"And I promise , I will never even look at any other women. I will be yours forever and stay loyal to you in all my lives. "

Samara smiled a little. She didn't knew what this feeling was but she liked the touch of Demon. She didn't want him to stop and on top or that hos promise made her so happy and assured that she got her prince charming.

Demon continued, " I promise to never give you any pain, I will make you the happiest woman on earth. You are my everything Samara, I love you, I love you since the first time i saw you in your college. "

"I lost my heart the moment my eyes fell on you. I am sorry for what you and Henry had to suffer because of me in the past. I promise to make it up for both of you. "

"I never thought that i will ever have intrest in any woman on the world, but from the time i saw you, I knew one thing that i can't live without you. "

After confessing his feelings, he kissed her forehead again. Then he kissed her nose, then her lips; he was unable to break his kiss for her lips. They were so soft that he wanted to chew them.

But he controlled himself and gently kissed her on the lips, then he moved to her neck and collarbone trailing the kisses; he wanted to remove the towel and see what belongs to him, his Samara's body and mark it with his kisses.

He looked up into Samara's eyes to take her permission, she nodded shyly and slowly. He then again kissed her lips and  removed the towel from her body.

Seeing the view in front of his eyes, Demon knew he couldn't control himself anymore. He stood up and removed his clothes quickly. Seeing him standing naked in front of her, Samara's face turned red from shyness; and when she realised that she was also naked, she quick pulled the duvet to cover herself from top to bottom.

Demon smiled seeing her cute and innocent act; he slipped inside the duvet and hovered over Samara. Her heart was beating so fast that she thought Demon might hear her heartbeat.

Feeling her nervousness, he leaned over and said huskily, " Believe me, I will never hurt you. "

Hearing him she felt a little relieved. Demon started kissing her vigorously but still made sure not to hurt her.

He kissed every single inch of her body.When he started entering his dick slowly inside Samara, she screamed out in pain. Demon immediately stopped his action and kissed her soft lips and said in a gentle tone, " Baby, please bare it with me. I am also in equal pain. "Only he knew how much pain his cock was giving him.

Samara calmed down after a few minutes.

They made love till late night. It was the first time for both of them. Demon was happy that he was Samara's first. If he would not have been Samara's first man, he would have hunted down all the men who have been with Samara and killed them. Only he can be Samara's man.

Samara was so tired that she slept immediately. Demon made her sleep on top of him, it was his long time wish and today it finally happened.

Even though Samara slept, Demon was still looking at her. He was still hard but he didn't wanted to pressurise her. He saw how tired she was.

He was feeling happy and satisfied, he never felt this kind of satisfaction before.

Demon kept on looking at Samara and kept kissing her forehead  the whole night. (A/N : creep) Everytime he kissed her , he said in a very low voice that only he could hear, " Thank you for trusting me."

The next morning when Samara opened her eyes, she found herself sleeping on top of Demon and they both were naked.
Memories of last night started floating in her mind.

She felt shy thinking about how she was moaning his name while lovemaking; she did not regret what happened last night. She felt Denon's love in his every move.

All his words from last night were ringing in her mind and those words assured her that he was her Mr. Right, her Prince Charming.

She never thought that she would believe in anyone apart from Henry, but Demon won her trust. She remembered how gentle he was with his actions which made her fall for him more.

She was deep in her thoughts that she didn't noticed that Demon was already awake and looking at her with eyes full of love.

She felt his gaze and looked up. The moment their eyes met, she felt shy and hid her face in his broad shoulder. He smiled and said, " Thank you so much pumpkin. "

Hearing him she looked up in confusion, he continued, " Thank you for trusting me, thank you for believing in me, thank you for giving yourself to me, thank you for being mine, thank you for accepting me. "

She smiled and hugged him, he hugged her back and kissed her forehead.

After hugging each other for some time, Samara tried to get up from top of Demon but she was unable to move because of the pain. Even though Demon was very gentle, Samara was still in pain as it was her first time.

Seeing a frown on ber face, Demon immediately picked her up and carried her to the bathroom.

He helped Samara in taking a bath. It was really hard for him to control himself when she was standing naked in front of him, but again he stopped himself.

After bathing, Samara was about to walk out of the bathroom when she slipped and was about to fall on the floor. Demon  tried to hold her but he also fell on the floor and she fell on top of him.

.................................

Did you all liked the chapter?

Please vote comment and share ❤🙂