Chapter 8

At first, Samara was happy to hear about getting freedom. But the next moment she thought, 'there is no free meal in this world ' and why did this maid wanted a help her?

So she asked, " Why are you helping me? Aren't you scared of your master? "

Maid smiled gently and said with tears in her eyes, " Because I had a younger sister just like you, she died few days back. You remind me of her, and I feel like I'm your elder sister, so I felt like doing something for you. "

Samara felt that she saw genuine emotions in her eyes and said, " If I succeed in escaping from here, I will always be thankful to you. "

Maid nodded and said in a low voice, " I will bring you a phone tomorrow. You can call your brother and ask him to sneak in the house day after tomorrow at hide near the entrance. Around 10 pm the guards change the duty. So there are a few minutes when no guards are around, you both can run from the main gate and escape from this place and leave the city immediately. "

Samara's eyes lit up with hope when she thought of escaping from all this with her brother, and she nodded immediately.

Maid turned around to go inside the house, murmuring, " Sister, I will avenge you soon, but sorry sis, Demon will only one mine. "

She went back to the servants room and shared her plan with her  three other friends; they all were excited; they were sure Demon would definitely find Samara and kill her for disobeying him.

No one knew when Demon was coming back, his travel plans were always kept a secret. He didn't called Samara even once for the past few days because he didn't want Samara to be disclosed to anyone. He was in another country so he kept his guards up all the time.

He didn't want Samara to know when was he coming because he wanted to see her surprised expression, he wanted to know would she be happy seeing him out of the blue. The next day, Samara was happy and nervous at the same time. She was happy as it was the day of her escape from this golden cage, but she was very nervous also thinking if anything goes wrong.

If they get caught, will Demon kill them? She is okay if he kills her but he should leave her brother. If by any chance they get caught, she will beg for mercy for her brother.

At first she thought of dropping the plan thinking of the consequences. But at second thought, her brother's words rang in her brain, ' Always try to get something till your last breath, don't quit in the fear of losing. '

She made up her mind, she will definitely give it a try; what if they succeed. There are more chances of their success as Demon is also not in the country. By the time he will know about her escape, they will leave this country forever.

Although Samara had made up her mind, she could barely eat anything during breakfast; ahe was shaking internally thinking about the plan.

She had a little lunch in the afternoon, after that she went back to the bedroom. The maid who had planned everything followed her to the bedroom hiding from everyone's eyes she had a small phone in her maid uniform.

Once the maid entered the bedroom, she immediately locked the door from inside.
She then handed over the phone to Samara.

Samara remembered her brothers phone number. Henry had trained her from childhoods to remember his contact number. In any case of emergency she can contact him even if she doesn't have her own phone.

................................

Please vote and comment .