Page 1

---hallo! The final draft is done! At least for the first few chapters. I have everything sorted out now thanks to a special SoMeOnE who is also writing this story but from their characters pov (I'll add a link when it's published).--- 

--- anything wrote in a book or on paper will look like this---

'anything thought or remembered will look like this'

"anything said will look like this"

_______________________________________________________

---Today I destroyed my friendships, he made me. I thought he just wanted protection, but he made me fight against everyone. I don't know why I agreed to fight, I didn't think it through. I'm so stupid for even considering fighting my friends, yet I did.

I don't know if I can make it out of this by myself. I've dug a pit even I can't climb out of and its either going to get me killed or my friends killed.

I'm such a bad person. I'm so dumb, I hate that I agreed, but it also felt good to fight. It's weird, emotions are difficult to understand. I hurt my friends, but I did it to protect them. Why do opposites have the same result, why did I like fighting alongside an enemy, what formula do I use to fix this?

Am I just not skillful enough to fix it, do I need assistance, however, who would assist me? No, I just have to try and do this myself, no help is coming. I messed up, now I have to fix it, just gotta figure out how. ---

As the small figure finished writing, it walked over to a chest and hid the book at the bottom, then turned to leave. As the figure left small particles followed, like they always did when anger was the main emotion. 'What are you feeling... is it anger..." "it's your fault...he died because of you...how selfish' the thoughts rang through her mind or was it his mind, there was no telling anymore. 'The poor dear... don't worry you're simply confused...WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE HUMAN..."

Everything they said came back at once, all playing over and over again. She started to think the things they said were true. "what's wrong with me... why am I not like everyone else?" she sighed.

It's true she..., no he..., they..., they weren't like anyone else, they were like a robot. No feelings, no emotions, just work. But there are still things that are different, it was its own creation... nothing came close to Amira, and nothing ever will come close to Amira, because she was never meant to be.

_______________________________________________________

--482 words--

ik its like the same as before, but I did tweek a few things and fixed the spelling and grammar in a few places

Enjoy my mental state fluclating from angst to fluff cause thats what this book is!

eat, sleep, drink, and take care, there is always someone who cares about you!😘💗