Page 4

Okay so this has a slight TW for body-dysmorphia, other wise enjoy the chapter!

also there's a new text thingy

{anything in a dream, memory or not, will look like this}

______________________________________________

As Amira laid down to try and sleep, she saw a distant memory start to form in her dream, a memory from when she was first created.

{There was a bright light and then a loud bang, then she could see. He sat there for a minute, hearing no sound except a faint ringing. She looked up to see a... well shed didn't know what, but she copied what he looked like with a few changes, and stared, waiting for instructions.... a program or code so that she could work.

No words came out of either of them, both deadly silent. She knew he was scaring the other and wanted to help but didn't know how. She helped him up and heard a loud noise from somewhere above them. She jumped at the noise knocking over a few things as he tripped over the mess in the floor. The other ran over his green hair dangling in his face and tried to help steady Amira.

After a while there was a loud bang from the other side of the room, two other things like the one before her. It was an instant action, she grabbed the smaller creature and stood in between all of them, she was going to fight, to protect whatever was behind her, she didn't know what it was, or why but she felt the need to shield it.

Then something she couldn't understand came out of the mouth of the closest...

¨Onyx what did you do, and why is there an almost carbon copy of you about to kill us? ¨ and with that the little thing behind her got up and stood next to her... ¨I have no idea¨ it was an easy answer, not that she understood, she just waited and eventually relaxed, they weren't going to hurt them.

As time went on Amira had gotten a name and was trying to find an appearance of her own, she liked to switch between all genders, she couldn't choose one. So, Onyx, the one she wanted to protect had helped her. She now had a nice name and an okay-ish appearance she didn't exactly like it, she hated the fact that it was her body. She didn't know why she hated how she looked, no matter what she looked like . They had gone to see other people so she could try and choose. It was fun and she enjoyed it...}

As the memory faded out of her dreams, she got up and wrote it down. She knew if she didn't she would forget. She just wanted to be human, like everyone else, but that would be difficult for a monster like her, she was a mystery, and she despised it. She would find the formula and apply it to her life, she would re-program her brain if she had to. She would be a better human even if she wasn't one...

_____________________________________________________

I unintentionally made Amira the embodiment of my dysmorphia.

Anygays, I hope you have a lovely day! ♥

Also I'm going out of town for a while, so don't worry I'm not dead! I'll probably have some more done when I get back as well.😘