Page 13

I would like to share something about myself, and that is that I drink entirely too much caffeine for my hyper-active brain to handle. To put how much I've had today into perspective, 400mg is the healthy amount of caffeine per-day, I've had about 700mg. 

S e n d H e l p -

_____________________________________________________

---I'm home. ---

Amira had accepted that the Onyx that was building his castle, the Onyx that had yelled at her, the Onyx that was becoming a tyrant, wasn't her Onyx.

She had settled her mind, that was exploding with accusatory and degradative thoughts. She blamed herself for what was happening. She thought she was the reason for most of the bad things that happen, even if it's proven that someone else caused it to happen.

She's always been like that, no matter who did it or what happened. It would make her so mad because she thought something was wrong with her. She hated it, she hated herself. She hated how she acted, how she spoke, how she looked. No matter what. She could mold her own body how she wanted it, but she was never happy with it. She let Onyx choose how she looked because she didn't care.

--- I'm done with the world today. I'm just going to tend to my crops, flowers, and animals and then go to bed. ---

And she did just that. She harvested her fields and fed her animals. She planted a few flowers she grabbed from the forest. They grabbed a flowerpot and put a spider-lily in it, Onyx's favorite.

She stared at the flower for a moment, contemplating what would happen if she just joined Onyx right now. He looked off into the distance, in the direction of Perfection, and started to walk over to the edge of the cliff. He almost jumped off, he almost ran to his friend, he almost betrayed everything he knew, for Onyx.

But she didn't. That is what's different about her. She acts on a plan, not impulse. That's why she's different from Tommy, from Wilbur, from Quackity, the difference between her and the people who started the wars, the fights, the manipulators. Most act without thinking, without a plan.

--- I need to help Onyx but I don't know how. He's acting like he's a God, like XD...---

She stopped writing, thinking about what she just wrote.

"Wait-"

His quill hit the floor with a small thud, followed by his chair. She took off, out the door. Grabbing what she needed on the way out, not bothering to get Malum. She needed to see Foolish...

______________________________________________________

HeHehehHeEH

The diary of AmiraOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara