Page 6

you know what fuck it, I've been crying for the past hour over another fan-fic so I need a way to cope. If I have to suffer other people do too. take that emotions (╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻

Also TW for manipulation 

____________________________________________

"I was just wondering why you need so many resources, are you starting a shop?" A laugh from Onyx told her that she guessed wrong, "No, good guess, but no. I'm building my own nation..."

"What?"

Amira recoiled at what Onyx had just said. "His own nation, he knows how that goes"

"Onyx are you feeling alright?"

"Yea I feel great, I'm bouncing off the walls with excitement! You're going to love what I have planned"

"... what do you have planned?"

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, didn't I? How rude of me. I want to make the perfect nation. The best one yet, I'm going to build a giant castle and there's going to be a garden, I know you love plants. I'm going to be the leader of the whole place, of Perfection. You can be my queen, you can join me, help me make the perfect nation. It'll be a perfect kingdom, my perfect kingdom. AMIRA! This is the opportunity of a lifetime! Make my perfect kingdom your perfect kingdom. Lead with me, help me control an entire world of our own. Just us, together. We don't need anyone else."

Amira looked on, horrified with what her friend was saying, this wasn't her Onyx. He hated the government. He hated monarchy, but he was talking about becoming a tyrant. She was just emptily listening to her friend describe his "Perfect world "

After he finished talking, he held his hand out expecting her to take it, to become a tyrant with him. Instead, she took off in the opposite direction, trying to get as far away as possible. She needed help. She had to get to Techno's, he was the only one who would help her. She ran, and ran, and ran for what felt like forever. She didn't bother looking back, she didn't want to see if Onyx was chasing her.

The blistering cold tundra hit her face after she left the nether. She ran to the familiar forest, the cottage in the center being her goal. She jumped up the steps and pushed open the door...

"TECHNO! PHIL! HELP!"

"Hey mate what's wrong?" Phil was the first to answer, running into the room, techno following "what is it copper?"

"Onyx... there's something... wrong with... Onyx" she scrambled for words between deep breaths.

Techno was about to ask another question when Amira answered it "it's like he's being controlled by someone else, it's not the same Onyx he wanted me to help him make a "perfect world" where he was a tyrannical ruler, controlling everything... I... I... I need your help. I can't remember why he hates government, but he does... right am I right? I think I'm going crazy." Amira's breathing got faster, and more labored, Phil was trying to help her steady her breathing and Techno left the room. When he came back, he was holding his axe, in full armor.

" 'Mira, I need you to take us to Onyx. I wanna' find out what's goin' on with him."

And she took them to him, where they got into an intense argument. Techno accused Onyx of betraying him and creating his own government when it goes against all their morals. Onyx, instead of going after Techno, turned his full attention to Amira where he berated her with accusations of betrayal, and offence. Asking why she wouldn't accept his offer.

"AMIRA, PLEASE! You know me! You can trust me!" he opened his arms wide "Please join me! We can make my perfect world your perfect world! You can stay with me! No wars, no fighting, nothing and no one to manipulate you! Just us in Perfection"

Amira turned and ran, again, not brave enough to face her friend. She couldn't bear to see him like that. She hated it. She ran back to the forest, to her house. Where she wrote the day's events in her book and laid down to rest. She was so confused, and she hated her feelings. She wished her Onyx would just come back.

She wanted her HOME back, but she couldn't have that.

"⊬⍜⎍ ⏚⟒⏁⍀⏃⊬⟒⎅ ⋔⟒ ⍜⋏⊬⌖..."

_________________________________________________

Suffer as I have bitches.

I'm still fucking crying so suffer

good night and fuck life

--707 words--