Haha- Here-

---Prep---

Amira had been taking smaller notes in her book. She wasn't being as detailed, and just wrote important words and dates.

She was gathering her gear and potions. Making more potions and emptying her barrel of gapples and enchanting her armor with blast resistance. She wasn't rushing for anything, she had 2 days to do anything she needed to and 1 for travel. She didn't need to hurry.

As she was looking for a flame book a bright light shone from behind her and she groaned in annoyance "XD I don't have time for your bullshit"

"Listen here mortal I don't care about what you do with what I'm about to tell you but the only thing that can break XD's control on your friend is breaking that sword he has" A large being was floating above her, she had pure black skin with deep purple splotches. She had two closed eyes that spilled a light gray down her face. A mist surrounded her bare body like a human, but it had no features, nothing was there, like a doll's body. There were shiny freckles all over the goddess, and they shone like stars. 'So, this is what a God looks like, incredible.'

Amira looked up and spoke "Who the fuck are you?"

"I am the goddess Chisu, I protect the dimensional plains of this world." The goddess looked shocked that the small person had spoken. "I know of your plan to beat XD and it won't work unless you break that sword. However, you can't hold it for too long, XD will take over your mind so be quick." Chisu was speaking quickly like she didn't have a lot of time.

"I need you to elaborate Ms. God lady, what do you expect me to do?"

The goddess sighed "I need you to stop XD. His little power play has gone too far. Shōra has predicted the end of this dimension if he continues. You're already going after his vessel so why not the gods' whole plan? The sword your friend carries around is the link, find a way to destroy it without getting possessed and you'd have beat a god. I wish you luck should you listen to me, goodbye" she disappeared into a ball of dust and Amira was back in her house.

'God damnit'

...

---That flipped the whole plan upside down. How does one destroy a weapon made by a God? I could blow it up, but it might be blast resistant. It doesn't seem to be made of just one material though

What if I melted it?

That could work, if I could find something hot enough. I know fire won't work and I don't have room for lava... I could use my blood. It's corrosive and extremely hot... This could work, but I'd have to be quick. A blow through the stomach should be enough to melt it, but that'll kill me.

I've seen how this sword handles shit, and I think that turning myself into a doughnut is the only possible way...

I hate gods---

'Fucking fantastic' Amira continued to gather things placing some in her ender chest, others in a barrel next to the door. As soon as she finished, she plopped down on her bed and slept. She needed rest for the fight the next day. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

--- Today's the day. Everyone wants to kill Onyx. It's not going to happen. I won't let it. I'm going to free him. No matter what. He doesn't die.

I'm not gonna be a doughnut, I figured if my body heat isn't the only way I could use my blood. It's corrosive enough and it shouldn't kill me to have a cut on my arm or leg.

I need a bottle and some healing potions. ---

Amira had to mentally prepare for what she had to do. She knew there was only one way to free Onyx, courtesy of her god 'friend'. She took a deep breath and grabbed what she needed, a dagger, a bottle and some healing potions. Amira held the dagger above her thigh for a second, hesitating. She plunged the blade into her leg. She winced at the pain but continued, 'I've felt worse' . She pulled the dagger out of her leg and grabbed the empty bottle, filling it with her blood. When the bottle was half full, she pulled it away and poured a healing potion over the wound.