Page 5

A/N: Most of the angst for this story will start here but it's not that bad for now. No TW for this chapter but if anyone points them out I'll change it!

____________________________________________

--- I should have enough food for a few days, but I need to get more. I think I could go buy some from Foolish. He has a lot of extra wheat. I also need to get some red-stone to Sam, but I don't like the prison. I could ask Phil for help... Dadza said no. He said he won't go into that hell hole, and honestly, I don't blame him. I still need help though.

I found out that Sam isn't in the prison. No one knows where he is. That's not good, but I could try and send a letter with a parrot. I don't know if Verde can find him, but he's a strong little bastard, I'll give him that. The little bird managed to get from Las Nevadas to Techno's in one day, and back in half that.

He was there, at the L'manburg hole. Onyx... he was gone for a day, but usually you come back immediately. Why is this different.... He spoke to me; it was refreshing to hear his voice again. He asked me to help him with a few things and I said I would. He talks differently, like there's someone telling him what to say, what to do...---

Onyx needed help getting some materials. He already had netherite armor, probably from Q. He wanted to get a ton of wood and stone. He specifically wanted to raid bastions for black-stone. Amira knew he didn't really like the nether, but he was hell-bent on getting his way. As Onyx usually is.

She was cutting down a giant spruce tree when Onyx came into view. She continued onto the second tree chopping the logs as fast as she could. She loved helping Onyx because he made her feel more human, like she had a place to belong, and she loved him for that. She didn't know what kind of love she felt just yet, but Phil said that she would find out soon.

Onyx called out to Amira asking her to come down and talk to him. She obliged and met him at the base of the tree she was cutting down. He asked if she wanted to ask him any questions because she looked kinda confused.

Amira responded with "I was just wondering why you need so many resources, are you starting a shop?" A laugh from Onyx told her that she guessed wrong, "No, good guess, but no. I'm building my own nation..."

"What?"

____________________________________________________

I'm a general weeee

I'm back at my own house! I was at my sister's for a family thing, so sorry for the break in updates, but they should go back to the way I did them before!

Luv y'all 💖