Page 15

_____________________________________________

Amira jumped out of the portal, running past a confused bench trio, and to the entrance of the prison. She looked up at the giant building in front of her. She had never been this close to it before. She wasn't allowed to, well it was requested not to by Phil, but this was important enough to upset him a bit.

"DREAM! CAN YOU HEAR ME" she stood waiting for something to happen. She was about to enter the prison when an ender pearl landed next to her.

"Did you need something?"

"Dream, what do you know about XD" she grabbed his hoodie shaking him back and forth.

"Good lord, let got your gonna shake my brains out. Let me think." Amira stopped shaking him but still held onto him, knowing he would probably run off if she let him go.

"XD... he's a god."

"No shit"

"Okayy. He's the god of the world. He controls everything living, by that I mean he decides what lives and what dies. He can influence people's dreams and can change people's thoughts if they have a suitable vessel for him to link to. He's a jerk, but he created the Revive Book, and he likes to mess with the affairs of people-" He was cut off by another question from Amira,

"What would a suitable vessel be, would it be a piece of jewelry or something?"

"it's rude to interrupt, but yea. jewelry, weapons, armor items, anything that the person could always keep with them." Dream watched the emotions cross Amira's face. She was confused, angry, tired, and annoyed.

Then the realization hit, she started to mumble to herself, Dream's hoodie still in their hand "Okay last question, how many people can he "influence" at once?"

"Just one"

Satisfied with all her questions being answered she releases his hood. "Thanks Dream, I'll see you around"

Amira turned and walked away. She was going to tell Techno what she found, formulating a plan as she walked. She wasn't watching what she was doing and ran into something, falling after the impact, she braced to hit the ground, but it never happened. She didn't touch the ground, but no one grabbed her so what's going on?

She opened her eyes and realized she was floating in an empty area. Nothing in sight, just her floating alone. She was looking around for an exit. A blinding light shone behind her, and she quickly turned and faced the source...

"Hello, Amira dear"

"What do you want XD"

___________________________________________

Okay this is the last one for a while, hope you enjoy!

I will be trying to write a few chapter while I'm gone so you can look forward to that!

Bye Bye(ง •_•)ง