Page 16

~~When your family tests positive for covid so you can't go home, so you have to write a chapter on a phone. Yea, my hiatus will be extended for like two weeks, I'll try and update now and them, but I don't have my laptop, soo it'll be a bit slower.~~

_____________________________________

"DreamXD's speech"

"Amira's speech"

"What do you want XD" Amira was already done talking to the God. XD hadn't gone more than 3 words without aggravating the ginger.

"What do I want? I want you to stop meddling in my plan with the Far-Lander"

"Cool I'll take into consideration. Now let me go."

"Let's make deal little one"

"Nah I'm good. You know what would be great?" Amira was doing her best to stay calm with the God, but her patience was running thin.

"What?"

"Letting me go"

"Funny"

"I know"

XD wasn't giving up. He wanted something from Amira, and she wasn't going to give it to him.

"Just listen to the deal"

"Okay"

"I want you to die. I-"

"Is that it? Cause I'm not just going to kill myself because you said to"

"It's rude to interrupt. As I was saying, I want you to die. It's futile to my plan for you to be dead. I want to fix this broken world, and I'm using your friend as my vessel, but you being alive is making it difficult to keep him under my control. So, I propose this; you die by your own hand, and I fix your friends' lives. You can pick your limbo; you can be a ghost and keep all your memories. Whatever you want after death really, I just want you dead." As he finished, he reached his hand out expecting Amira to shake it, to seal the deal, to end her life for the sake of the world...

"No thanks."

"Amira, do you know what you're refusing?"

"Yep. I don't want it. Our world is fine how it is, so you can let me go."

"..."

"I refuse your offer DreamXD, I'm ready to go home!"

"... Fine, you can go home."

And with that she fell and kept falling for a long time. A hole opened under her, exposing the open world below. She stopped falling and teleported back outside the nether portal, where she was before.

She stood in shock for a moment. 'What the hell just happened?'

---God literally hates me, and literally wants me dead. What do I do? There are so many things I could do, none of them ideal. I need to figure this out soon. ---

_______________________________________

Happy Gay Month! You're all valid, even if you're not sure what  you are just yet, remember that! 🌈🏳‍🌈💖 Be proud of yourself even if you're not out yet. 

Luv you all!